BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette: A palette featuring six shadows in a case designed after the iconic Moschino shopping bag.

Metallic Shades:
Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alumina, Zinc Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77492).

Matte Shades:
Mica, Synthetic Wax, PTFE, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isoeicosane, Kaolin, Silica, Polyethylene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 40 (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHOR...3 Answers
  • Where can I get this???4 Answers
  • How was the pigmentation on these? I wanted the Bear, but...1 Answers
Kristen M.
All of the packaging of this collection are so cute!! I love how the packaging of this eyeshadow palette is supposed to be a Moschino shopping bad, I think the idea is just so adorable. The color scheme of this palette is gorgeous too and the colors are all pretty pigmented and buttery.
Influenster M.
Beautiful mini palette! First thing that caught my attention was the look and design of the packaging in shape of a shopping bag with the big MOSCHINO lettering and for the amazing price of $18 I knew I had to have it! I tried the eyeshadows on and thankfully they looked super pretty on, the pigmentation on them is on point, they don't fade and they stay looking vibrantly on my eyes which was a pleasant surprise considering the price of it. I'm happy I was able to get me one of these limited edition palettes❤️
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Miss this on the first launch. But I definitely made sure when Sephora got it in stock that I purchased it. I love packaging like packaging is everything to me and this had a really cute shopping bag package. The color scheme is great it's kind of a nudish kind of thing. The pigment is great as well
Kiariah T.
Waco, Tx
It’s a very pretty palette. Great for beginners to create multiple simple everyday looks. However, when I got my mine one of the shadows was completely shattered. I’m not sure if it was a shipping error or issue with how soft the shadows are but I called Sephora and I am receiving a whole new palette. I look forward to see blendable the shadows are.
Chantilly M.
Hollywood , FL
I was so impressed by these eyeshadows they wear so pigmented and the little bag they came it was just so adorable. The eyeshadows were so buttery and felt amazing they blended out great its just a easy to work with palette.
Candi H.
Prosperity , SC
Love this whole collection the shadows and highlighter are beautiful! Very pigmented for the price , packaging is absolutely beyond amazing but this collection is so hard to get your hands on, Sephora please kick it up a notch to insure everyone gets their bear fix!
Linda M.
Lovely colors! Highly pigmented and the packaging is adorable! The colors blend beautifully and wear all day without creasing. Personally, for the price, these would make lovely gifts for the women in your life!
Katherine R.
HOUSTON, TX
Cute creative package. All you need to create every day natural looks in a convenient and cute small palette. Take it wherever and always be ready!! Love it! SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette 6 x 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g
Hope B.
nashville
I love this palette! Moschino and Sephora have created such a beautiful formula for these shadows. I loved the colors they chose for this palette, they all work together and your not left with colors that don't compliment each other. I was so happy with this purchase!
Jewels G.
This eyeshadow palette is so cute. I love how it can actually be used and also is a collectors item. The eyeshadows are very smooth and they are pigmented and it is perfect for an every day to nighttime look. I love it I'm so excited that I was able to get my hands on it and it's amazing.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Where can I get this???
Amber G.
Has anyone tried the SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette or the bear palette? I ordered mine last week from Sephora and I should be getting them this week but I'm curious to see how the formula is and if it's worth the hype.
Heather R.
This is so cute!! Anyone know if it's well pigmented?
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Is this a good pallet?
Taya B.
oklahoma
Is this pallet really pigmented