BeautyLipLip MakeupSephora
COLLECTION MOSCHINO + Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 015oz/45mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL

A limited-edition lip set featuring five matte liquid lipsticks from Sephora's second collaboration with Moschino, inspired by the working woman. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, and gluten. This product is also cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This lip set features five highly pigmented, liquid lipsticks for high color payoff with a smooth, matte finish. The quick-dry formula allows for smudge-free application and all-day, lightweight comfort wear. The precise applicator allows you to define the lips and for easy application. This Set Contains:- 5 x 0.15 oz/ 4.5 mL Liquid Marker in Escape (electric aqua), Enter (bright lilac), Shift (bold violet), Command (vibrant coral), Power (vivid fuchsia) Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. Moschino translates everything its name touches with innovation and an innate magnetism that is both playful and positive. In his second partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his brand-new twist to beauty.

How good is this product vs. other Sephora brand items?
How do these feel on the lips? Are they drying? And what is the lasting power like?
Really want to try these. ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL!
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by Samantha M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Yes this is my first time trying not moschino feature at the Sephora store it is perfect every color every shade grapes and easy to apply nothing to improve will purchase again will be your go-to long lasting I just love it I'm glad they collided together to do this this is so so so awesome
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing color pay off, the pigment is real!!! Soft cushion matte finish, lasts several hours without feeling dry! I recently purchased these online and caught a sale... the entire set was $19.99! And amazing price for an awesome and unique collection of colors! 🤩
Aurelia L H.
Middletown, CT
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by Aurelia L H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Boy, these are FUN! I really enjoy the deep purple and peachy orange. Applies really wet, but settles into a matte finish with a punch! I recommend a lip liner to prevent color bleeding.Sephora Collection Moschino Sephora Marker Eyeliner Black 0.016Oz/ 0.5MlNatasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette
VICTORIA G.
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by VICTORIA G.
Love these colors! They are so rich and pigmented! I'm teaching online now, and my kids loved it when I showed them my lipstick was like an Expo marker/highlighter. Anyway, I very much appreciate how bold they are. I would put lipgloss under it because they would probably get a bit dry without. They also might not last as long as some matte lipsticks, but I'm not mad at that. I currently go out of my way to incorporate them into my look! Haha.
Rebecca L.
Woonsocket, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
Pleasantly surprised at the vibrant colors and the long lasting hold of the stain. Mind you this is definitely a lip stain, so be sure you have a steady hand when putting it on. Dries quickly, to remove you'll need a good Gus)ity makeup remover because it's a color meant to stay.
Amber Y.
Ripley, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the colors don’t get me wrong but my god it was so hard to get off!! even stained skin everything, My daughter got ahold of one and got it on her cheek and i spent forever trying to get it off.
Terry  L.
Hoosick Falls, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
These colors and packaging are all super cute. I love how long they stay on and how vibrant the colors are, they are super lightweight on your lips and it feels like you put a lip tint on. To get excess off you need to let them dry completely and just blot off any extra.
Angela  H.
Crystal Lake, IL
These lip markers are super cute! My only problem is they come in a pack. I would not wear all the colors. I tried them in the store. They stay on really well and feel great!
silvia A.
montreal
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by silvia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
cute packaging, unique colors & extremely pigmented ! If you’re not afraid to wear flashy colors , this collection is a must have !!! 😍
Karlis G.
Coquitlam, BC
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Liquid Markers Lip Set 5 x 0.15oz/4.5mL uploaded by Karlis G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I just received this set. First impression is not bad! I tried them on already all of them and they are good. A bit oily but they dry quite fast. They are very pigmented, so you have to be careful with the application of the product. They are matte shades so add gloss if you are looking for a shimmery look!