BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

- MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Lip Gloss Chain: A set of six glosses and an iconic bear chain accessory.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Helianthus Annuss (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Alumina, Microcrystalline Wax/CeraMicrocristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Paraffin, Water. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499), Red 28 Lake (CI45410), Red 6 Lake (CI15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Love X.
Holy smokes! This bear is heavy duty! I believe it's real gold!? Too bad the chain is not removable.

The lippies are beautiful too! The darker shades do tint. They are a little sticky. I mainly got it for the bear lol which makes up for the whole thing.

Price: $32 at Sephora
Danhaelle S.
Baldwin, NY
The main reason I bought this was for the chain. And that bear is STURDY. I didn't even realize it doubles as a holder for the lipglosses either. I definitely don't regret impulse buying this
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This is such a fun product! I liked how the bear chain is really big and how you can store one of your mini glosses in the bear. It doesn't really have a strong fragrance, but it does smell a little like make up, if that makes any sense. The glosses are really pigmented but because of the small applicator it comes with, I did have to dunk back into the gloss a few times in order to get a full coverage.
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this lip gloss set!! I receive it as a Christmas present and I couldn't be happier. There is one that is a little patchy but workable. The bear necklace and packaging is adorable. It will definitely glam up my beauty room. Not a must have but if you are a collector you should grab it before its gone!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I really truly enjoy the bold colors that comes in this beautiful package I highly recommend it I love every single color I love the packaging and how they come in very Shades that you can try my favorites are the bright ones with dress two colors I definitely highly recommended it is one of my favorite sets.
Megan M.
These lip glosses are poppin!! They are extremely shiny and have great color payoff! I also love the case although the bear is really heavy while the chain is quite light and feels cheap. I also wish the flosses would fit more flush when in the bear and have a release to get them out.
Fiona B.
I gave this 3 stars because I love the glosses and the concept. However only 3 of the glosses can work on their with my skin tones. The three lighter pinkish glosses I have to try to finesse them to make it look good. I love the bear chain tho and the fact that it can hold one of the glosses.
Olive L.
Rohnert Park, CA
So cute and brilliant! Necklace let’s you carry a mini lippy! The colors are great and they pop! I added a picture of the swatches so you can see your yourself! I am on the darker tone, so the nude lips blend with my skin tone lol
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Amazing product all shadows are so pigmented not to mention just beautiful. The packaging too is such a win you gotta love it! However all I have that’s negative to say is that the pallete is kind of bulky.
Asmaa H.