SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Myra H.SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Tessa M.SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Tori O.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter: A duo with two shades for a beautiful highlighting effect.

Talc, Lauryl Laurae, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Isododedcane, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross Polymer, Sorbic Acid, C30-45 Olefin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "cutest packaging ever. to start this review with, haha. it was a must for my collection. the packaging is also strong and with a nice mirror inside. the highlighters are quite powdery and the pink one is way to pink for my light skintone. however, both highlighters are beautiful. i didn't expect an extreme highlight based on the swatches and the powdery formula, but when applied on my face both highlighters shine beautifully. not extreme but they give a beautiful glow. is it something new? no, absolutely not. but fortunately, it's not just the packaging that's so nice. the product itself is also worth the money if you don't have anything like it yet!" in 3 reviews
Alexandria M.
Syracuse
I love this so much, 3 of the shades are my absolute favorite. I use a blending brush I got from Ipsy and it goes on very well and lasts me all day. The pigment is amazing and it’s very vibrant. It is definitely worth the money
Valeria L.
Laredo , TX
Love the packaging! The highlight is definitely pigmented it has a shimmery touch! It isn’t as pigment but it still look really good really easy to apply to the face! Would recommend it for others to use.
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis , MO
Very cute packaging! In fact, that’s why I bought it in the first place. This rating relies heavily on the fact that I am EXTREMELY PALE. Highlighters literally HAVE to be slightly tinted or very bright in order to show up and this just doesn’t do it as well I thought it would. The pinkish highlighter does okay, but Jeffree Star highlights give ALOT more product and those can be seen from space. If you love a truly subtle highlighter look, this is for you. If not, maybe don’t purchase it. Me personally, I love the golden bear to just use as a compact mirror!
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
This is so beautiful. I love the packaging. I think it is so collector taste. I do wanna get the pallet and lipglosses as well. These highlighters are subtle but easy to build up. Which i enjoy because i can use days i want something small or build it up to blind everyone. Such a great buy.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This highlighter is so cute especially the packaging the price is also reasonable but the only problem is that it’s sheer and it doesn’t really show any glow especially when I’m pale ! I love dramatic glow and glittery highlighter this isn’t for me
Rachael T.
Owosso
This is so cute! Love how pigmented it is! The packaging is adorable and also the price wasn't bad! Definitely worth every penny! It works great on any skin type. I just love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Esther A.
Enamorada eso es lo que estoy con esto apenas lo vi quede impacta de la belleza y lo bueno que es realmente deja mi maquillaje guao guao me encanta amo esta marca en extremo y tiene cosas fascinantes pero este producto es guao
Tabatha R.
I love it. It really blends with my face better than I would have thought. It took a little while longer to blend than I was used too. However; in the end the final result was well worth the time taken.
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
Packaging 10/10 but everything else is eh. The highlighter is underwhelming. Barely shows and I picked up a lot with my brush. Doesn't last long and barely shows. Wouldn't recommend it.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
When it comes to packaging, this is everything! My friend recently bought it, so I searched my arm. These shades are smooth and pigmented! It definitely seems to be a good purchase!
❤️Nicky D.
brisbane, QLD
omg the packaging is so pretty, i want this😍do you?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are the highlight is smooth??
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
I like his packaging so cute
Daniela V.