SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Myra H.SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Tessa M.SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter uploaded by Tori O.

BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Highlighter: A duo with two shades for a beautiful highlighting effect.

Talc, Lauryl Laurae, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Isododedcane, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Boron Nitride, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Cross Polymer, Sorbic Acid, C30-45 Olefin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Carmine (CI 75470).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
  • "cutest packaging ever. to start this review with, haha. it was a must for my collection. the packaging is also strong and with a nice mirror inside. the highlighters are quite powdery and the pink one is way to pink for my light skintone. however, both highlighters are beautiful. i didn't expect an extreme highlight based on the swatches and the powdery formula, but when applied on my face both highlighters shine beautifully. not extreme but they give a beautiful glow. is it something new? no, absolutely not. but fortunately, it's not just the packaging that's so nice. the product itself is also worth the money if you don't have anything like it yet!" in 3 reviews
Myra H.
Packaging is super cute! My best friend bought this for me for my birthday. I initially thought the highlighters looked pretty but they are kind of dry looking on my skin unless I use them with another highlighter. They're also super subtle so I will sometimes just use it as a not so blinding inner corner highlight. Lately I've just been using it as a cute mirror and doubt I'll use up the highlight but still think it's cute if you like collecting products for their packaging.
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This comes in such a cute packaging. It was easy to apply and is really smooth. The highlighter was super sheer and subtle with one swipe. It starts to pop after three applications and is very pretty on the skin compared to a swatch. This was pretty pricey for what you get, but I recommend this product for any Moschino fan.
Esperanza S.
Pearsall, TX
This has such a gorgeous glow! It’s not impressive when you swatch it but wet your brush and it’s blinding!!! I love that I can wear it as a natural highlight as well. It’s not glittery at all. It’s just a beautiful glow.
Brynn S.
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
DIANA P.
Can you imagine using a “ teddy bear “ to get ready tonight?? 😅😅 I think it have long lasting, perfect to combination skin , very easy to apply !! Mm but I would not buy it again
kara p.
Tucson, AZ
Packaging again adorable as was this entire collection but your def paying for that. If you got it in a cpl days when the huge sales hit it would be worth it but really dont feel product itsself was worth the cost. Some of the other colab sets in lower price range had a comparable if not better product!
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
My FAV! I received this as a Christmas gift. This product is amazing not overly pigmented and leaves me with a natural highlight. If you love a subtle highlighter look, this is for you. The pinkish highlight is my favorite of the two. Did I mention the packaging is SUPER cute!!!
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
I really like the packaging and the product itself! Love the rose gold shade, it's complements my skin tone very well! I think my only issue is, I hate how light weight the packaging is. I was hoping it to be a bit more lux. Aside from that the product itself is nice its not chunky and applies well.
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
Decent pigment for light to medium skin but not for everyone. Reads white/gray on deeper skin tones. Kind of creamy to the touch but overall I wouldn't purchase.
emily j.
I was so surprised! Not only is this palette so adorable, the product is so amazing. I have found that this product is absolutely amazing! The highlight isn't chunky nor is too glittery. It is honestly just perfect for an everyday highlight. Although, it is still stunning on the face:)
❤️Nicky D.
brisbane, QLD
omg the packaging is so pretty, i want this😍do you?
Kea T.
Swartruggens
This is so cute, I'd love to try this
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
I like his packaging so cute
Daniela V.
Que tal la pigmentación?
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Is it pigmented? How does it compare with the hourglass?

back