BY SEPHORA #9 in Mirrors

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Compact Mirror: This adorable and iconic accessory is a must-have for any makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
This is super cute don’t get me wrong but packaged very poorly. I was taking it out of the packaging it broke before my eyes now I have 7 years of bad luck I’m never buying something I don’t need again! Cute but not good quality Moshino is over priced and not made right!!!
Thao T.
I live for Moschino! This mirror is so stinking cute! I really love collecting makeup items like this so I mean is this really a must have? No, but I love it! The mirror is nice and high quality and everyone knows that it’s mine!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
When I saw these I immediately had to purchase I’m obsessed with teddy bears and this brand it is so cute to keep in your make up bag and people always complement it adorable
Jewels G.
This mirror is completely gorgeous. I love the bear and it's made of such good quality. I'm thinking of giving it to my little one since it's so adorable. The price is really good and I'm always here for high end brands.
Jennifer K.
This mirror is perfect size to carry on the go. Although it's definitely very cute, this product is over priced. I recommend buying a small mirror at Walmart. You will get the same quality, but save some money.
Miranda Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Cute but I feel like it's a little pricey. Not many brands make compacts like this so it's probably a must have! Honestly even though I think the price is a tad high I still purchased and i'm very pleased with my purchase!
Katelyn S.
How can anyone dislike a Moschino product?! This bear is so cute and it's compact which makes it practical for every day use while on the go. I also like the limited edition aspect to it. Makes it more special for each person that owns it!
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
This product has nice packaging. The mirror is nice. The product is easy to use. I use this product on a daily basis. I like this product compared to other alternatives. I am satisfied with this product.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
It's good affordable to see by my self and its the first time I use but its good I for all occasion its nice affordable for see the different stile the whatever time I use but its good I would like to buy again nice for my bag its like powder but its good I
SUKI L.
This is my current fave handy mirror to put in my everyday bag!! I bought it because it's so freaking cute and nice. I can use it for a long time and I get compliment from people. This is also very special since it's my first Moschino product I own.
Ra M.
kuwait
This looks so cute, is the line out yet?
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Would this be appropriate for a 10 year old?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
anyone else think this collection is lame and childish?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Seems silly and a waste of money
Marley T.