MakeupCosmetic ToolsFace MirrorsSephora
COLLECTION MOSCHINO + Bear Compact Mirror

SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Compact Mirror

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:
Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Compact Mirror: This adorable and iconic accessory is a must-have for any makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

ME gusta me das uno ?..
Really wanna try this out how about you
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Compact Mirror!
Jewels G.
This mirror is completely gorgeous. I love the bear and it's made of such good quality. I'm thinking of giving it to my little one since it's so adorable. The price is really good and I'm always here for high end brands.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
I think this has to be by far the best collaboration that Sephora has done. I'm beyond impressed by the quality of all the products, colors, pigmentation, not too mention how adorable they are. I highly recommend this product if you're able to get your hands on them.
S L.
This is my current fave handy mirror to put in my everyday bag!! I bought it because it's so freaking cute and nice. I can use it for a long time and I get compliment from people. This is also very special since it's my first Moschino product I own.
Jennifer K.
Minneapolis, MN
This mirror is perfect size to carry on the go. Although it's definitely very cute, this product is over priced. I recommend buying a small mirror at Walmart. You will get the same quality, but save some money.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
It's good affordable to see by my self and its the first time I use but its good I for all occasion its nice affordable for see the different stile the whatever time I use but its good I would like to buy again nice for my bag its like powder but its good I
Caroline🏁🍓 D.
Miami
This is super cute don’t get me wrong but packaged very poorly. I was taking it out of the packaging it broke before my eyes now I have 7 years of bad luck I’m never buying something I don’t need again! Cute but not good quality Moshino is over priced and not made right!!!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Compact Mirror uploaded by Danielle N.
Out of the entire Moschino x Sephora lineup, this was the only item I was dying for! I don't know why, but the gold bears just didn't do it for me. It was a cute collection but this mirror is what really got my attention. Maybe it was the more detailed face...I'm not completely sure, besides everything was gone so quickly, it didn't matter. Now this adorable little guy (mirror) is double sided with one side being magnified. He's also quite heavy and well made. I have a pretty large collection of mirror compacts, from crystal encrusted to ones covered in velvet. This one is my new favorite!! His face is just so adorable! I only have one worry & that is that there may be a chance that the paint they used for the face could eventually rub off. To combat this I put him in a preventative little velvet case. Either way, I adore this little guy!!! He's perfection!
Kalynn T.
Memphis , TN
This product has nice packaging. The mirror is nice. The product is easy to use. I use this product on a daily basis. I like this product compared to other alternatives. I am satisfied with this product.
Syrrina M.
Indianapolis
This product is a must for any beauty guru. My skin type is medium and I fully recommend a great mirror for any foundation application. I purchased mine from sephora and I would do it again. I am fully satisfied with this product!
Miranda Y.
Corp Christi, TX
Cute but I feel like it's a little pricey. Not many brands make compacts like this so it's probably a must have! Honestly even though I think the price is a tad high I still purchased and i'm very pleased with my purchase!