BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION MOSCHINO + Bear Brush Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Brush Set

What it is:
A limited-edition collaboration that unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora.

What it does:

A five-piece brush set for all your makeup needs. These five essential brushes offer everything you need for a complete look in one set. The all-over face brush is ideal for pressed powders or powder foundations. The semi-dense synthetic fibers blend and buff the powders over the face quickly and effortlessly. The cheek brush features a soft domed shape that perfectly dusts the cheeks with choice pigments, and blends seamlessly. The highlight brush offers precise application of cream products and transitions into a blending tool for the perfect highlighted effect. The all-over shadow brush offers easy blending and color-building. The crease brush is for use with the all-over shadow brush to blend pigments into the hood and crease of the eye seamlessly for a flawless effect. This set contains:- All-over face brush- Cheek brush- Highlight brush- All-over shadow brush- Crease brush Since 2013 Jeremy Scott, the creative director behind Moschino, has created chic, covetable designs in fashion while maintaining his independent spirit. In partnership with Sephora, the Los Angeles based designer now brings his design aesthetic to beauty like never before. This limited-edition collaboration unites the playful essence of Moschino with the beauty expertise of Sephora. Each of these makeup essentials and travel-ready accessories features exclusive colors inspired by the mood and feeling of Moschino. Only at Sephora. Brushes can be used with both wet and dry formulas.

MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Brush Set: A five-piece brush set for all your makeup needs.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I'm really looking g for cute but good quality brushes how good are these
Is this worth the buy? Sooo cute
Do they blend well?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Brush Set!
Paola A.
Van Nuys, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Brush Set uploaded by Paola A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encantan estas brochas son de muy buena calidad no pierde cerdas la brocha su diseño enamora con el osito en la parte de arriba, son edición limitada de la marca Mochina+sephora sin duda son mis brochas favoritas las recomiendo mucho.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
My friend who is a makeup Artist has these they are adorbs. They are really good quality, but not Top quality. They are ok for "drugstore" brushes. The best thing about them is how cute they are. Functionality is not the top of the priority list for Moschino in this category.
Eli R.
10605
They are sooo cute!!! They are also very easy to clean! I got these as I gift, and I usually use these brushes
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
I purchased for my daughter. She said they were ok brushes and she likes the fact that they came with the bag. She uses another brand, but said the brushes are precise. For an adult no I don't recommend but for pre teens they are good.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
So so over priced and not practical. They're not going to fit in and brush storage and they're going to scratch easily, I understand if you get them as a collectors item but they're really not worth it for the regular consumer. They are soft and good brushes but nothing you can't find in another brush
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
These are cute and all but they aren't that oh my God I have to have this product either. I love this line and it's so cute but in comparison to my everyday brushes from morphe this just wasn't in the cards for me I did not like these and I do not recommend them
Nika  C.
Missouri City, TX
They are adorable, but waaayyy over price for the quality. I mean they're ok. However you can do better for the price of them. I wasn't impressed with them at, but they are super cute and would make a addition to a collection of even for being unique
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
So cute and soft brushes a great decoration piece to have in your collection or you everyday use. I loved these brushes and I thought they were such a cute thing to have on display on my makeup vanity!
Lisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Bear Brush Set uploaded by Lisa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
The only brushes I use. They are soft and dense enough to get the job done and they last. Plus, It’s gorgeous, easy to work with and such a beauty on my vanity. My favorite purchase ever. It is worth the price because you can easily create a full face with these brushes (use a sponge for foundation) and the brushes for everything else. I have had them for a while now and I will never regret buying these!
Ivelisse M.
Jacksonville , FL
I would not change it for anything.....I love it works 100 beautiful all the collection .its perfect product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...