BY SEPHORA

A 32-shade eye shadow palette that includes everyday neutrals, smoky and highlighting shades, and bright pops of color. This large palette allows you create elegant daytime looks, dramatic smoky eyes, or colorful combinations all in one place. Everyday neutrals are located in the center of the palette in larger pans. Smoky, highlight, and pop shades are located above and below the neutrals to transform any look from day to night. Finishes include mattes, shimmers, and glitters. The unique component includes a stand up mirror. Lift the mirror to reveal two included tutorials. see more...

• I've never used Sephora eye shadow before, is it long lasting and...5 Answers
  • I may or may not have an obsession with cute eyeshadow palettes b...2 Answers
  • What are your ideas on this palette?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Gifted this palette to my niece and she loved it. Has a nice color range and when i swatched then they seemed pretty pigmented. Loved the color range you can do a smokey look or have some fun with pops of color" in 21 reviews
  • "Normally when I buy eyeshadow, I am pulled in by packaging. Thankfully, with this, I wasn't and was attracted to the actual product. I love neutral and purple shades, so this was all sorts of yes for me. Pigmentation is superb, though I've had a few issues with the colors staying on my brush. It kind of flakes :/" in 5 reviews
Isabel C.
Love this palette but there's a lot of fall out and it isn't very pigmented when dipped into with a brush. The packaging is adorable and I use the palette very often.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I use this pallete every day. The combination of colors can be appropriate for work, school, a night out, or a costume party. the colors are really pigmented and are long lasting. I have had this pallete since christmas and have barely made a dent in the colors. Awesome price!
Lolah J.
Baltimore, MD
Great versatile product that can be used for any occasion. I have used this product for New Year’s. I can also use it every day. I love this pallet it’s very neutral and has a lot of warm tones. It’s inexpensive it comes with a nice size mirror. It comes with two tutorials on how to create a nice smoky eye. It’s very beginner friendly. A Nice array of 32 shades. And is inexpensive for it’s size. It’s around $145 in value.
Leeann M.
I can honestly say that this is the first palette that I completely regret purchasing. I used a primer and gave it multiple chances but ultimately ended up giving this to my friend since she is still learning. The colors in the palette look stunning but the pigment is horrible and you could not build the colors at all. I was very disappointed especially since this was from there 2016 holiday collection. I feel as though the company could have worked harder on this one and it seemed as if they just rushed the production on it to get it out a.s.a.p.
Teresa R.
I got this as a Christmas gift it's super nice very pigmented I has colors that I didnt have already. I love that has like the darker color is smaller than the lighter colors. And I use the lighter colors more than that her color since I am a tan color. You can use a different shades for different things there is very shiny shades and also mattes.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
It's a really nice palette! Love the packaging on it! There are some really pretty shadows on it and are very easy to use and blend the only thing I didn't love was that i feel like some shadows aren't as pigmented or feel as creamy and buttery but some are super pretty!
Asia H.
Sarasota, FL
I received this pallet as a Christmas gift and I'm so glad I did! It comes with tutorials on how to do a couple different looks and I love that. The shades are very pigmented and there is some really good transition shades
Rashonda A.
I really like this palette. The color story is beautiful and was great for holiday time it was very pigmented and easy to blend all though the colors seemed a bit chalky taking them out of the pans. The pans were a bit smaller than I thought but for a holiday set it is nice!
Isabella R.
germantown
This palette is great for beginners. This tells you the instructions for the eye look you are going for. This is the first time I have used it. The colors are great for my brown eyes. I would definitely buy again because you get a lot of shadows for the cost.
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
Can this be more stunning. Sephora brand ANYTHING is great. These shadows are highly pigmented yet smooth n blendablw. I have brown hooded eyes, so brighter colors work best to open up my eyes. I'd buy anything from sephora brand again
Ashley S.
Waterbury, CT
I've never used Sephora eye shadow before, is it long lasting and pigmented? What is your favorite colour out of the whole palette?
Faye R.
Wow, this looks really nice! It has variety of colors. Any opinion on how they blend in? 😌
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Is it good on pigmentation? I heard color wears off after a couple of hours.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I may or may not have an obsession with cute eyeshadow palettes but I always have problems with finding ones that have good pigmentation. Is the pigmentation true to the colors or does it wear off very easily?
Julia K.
S Burlington, VT
I saw this palette online and in-store and was immediately smitten. Before I buy it though, I was curious about the pigmentation and staying power. Are the colors pigmented enough to actually show up on the face without needing a ton of a product, and does the color stay through out the day?