BY SEPHORA

A 32-shade eye shadow palette that includes everyday neutrals, smoky and highlighting shades, and bright pops of color. This large palette allows you create elegant daytime looks, dramatic smoky eyes, or colorful combinations all in one place. Everyday neutrals are located in the center of the palette in larger pans. Smoky, highlight, and pop shades are located above and below the neutrals to transform any look from day to night. Finishes include mattes, shimmers, and glitters. The unique component includes a stand up mirror. Lift the mirror to reveal two included tutorials. see more...

• I've never used Sephora eye shadow before, is it long las...5 Answers
  • I may or may not have an obsession with cute eyeshadow pa...2 Answers
  • What are your ideas on this palette?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION More Than Meets The Eye Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Gifted this palette to my niece and she loved it. Has a nice color range and when i swatched then they seemed pretty pigmented. Loved the color range you can do a smokey look or have some fun with pops of color" in 21 reviews
  • "Normally when I buy eyeshadow, I am pulled in by packaging. Thankfully, with this, I wasn't and was attracted to the actual product. I love neutral and purple shades, so this was all sorts of yes for me. Pigmentation is superb, though I've had a few issues with the colors staying on my brush. It kind of flakes :/" in 5 reviews
Kiley L.
Moorseville, NC
This was my first makeup pallette that I've ever owned, and it makes really nice looks. The shimmer shades aren't that strong, but shade 31 I often use as a highlight on my inner corner, it's very pigmented and shiny. I often use the shades 30 and 6 for soft brown looks and they never fail me!!
Nyomi T.
Live Oak, FL
I love and hate this palette I got this as a gift and the Browns have a great pigment but all the other shades you have to build the color so much to get a good pigment from it which I don’t like
Rae 🥀.
United States
I love all the colors in this pallet. I'm one for mix and matching fun colors and this pallet definitely does it for me. And all the colors are very pigmented as well.
Kenya Y.
This beautiful unique palette has great color payoff. I use this on a daily basis and it has beautiful packaging. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and they blend out superbly. I would recommend and buy again.
Isabel C.
Love this palette but there's a lot of fall out and it isn't very pigmented when dipped into with a brush. The packaging is adorable and I use the palette very often.
Lolah J.
Baltimore, MD
Great versatile product that can be used for any occasion. I have used this product for New Year’s. I can also use it every day. I love this pallet it’s very neutral and has a lot of warm tones. It’s inexpensive it comes with a nice size mirror. It comes with two tutorials on how to create a nice smoky eye. It’s very beginner friendly. A Nice array of 32 shades. And is inexpensive for it’s size. It’s around $145 in value.
Stephanie V.
I got this as a Christmas gift it's super nice very pigmented I has colors that I didnt have already. I love that has like the darker color is smaller than the lighter colors. And I use the lighter colors more than that her color since I am a tan color. You can use a different shades for different things there is very shiny shades and also mattes.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
It's a really nice palette! Love the packaging on it! There are some really pretty shadows on it and are very easy to use and blend the only thing I didn't love was that i feel like some shadows aren't as pigmented or feel as creamy and buttery but some are super pretty!
Asia H.
Sarasota, FL
I received this pallet as a Christmas gift and I'm so glad I did! It comes with tutorials on how to do a couple different looks and I love that. The shades are very pigmented and there is some really good transition shades
Rashonda A.
I really like this palette. The color story is beautiful and was great for holiday time it was very pigmented and easy to blend all though the colors seemed a bit chalky taking them out of the pans. The pans were a bit smaller than I thought but for a holiday set it is nice!
Ashley S.
Waterbury, CT
I've never used Sephora eye shadow before, is it long lasting and pigmented? What is your favorite colour out of the whole palette?
Faye R.
Wow, this looks really nice! It has variety of colors. Any opinion on how they blend in? 😌
Perla G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Is it good on pigmentation? I heard color wears off after a couple of hours.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
I may or may not have an obsession with cute eyeshadow palettes but I always have problems with finding ones that have good pigmentation. Is the pigmentation true to the colors or does it wear off very easily?
Julia K.
S Burlington, VT
I saw this palette online and in-store and was immediately smitten. Before I buy it though, I was curious about the pigmentation and staying power. Are the colors pigmented enough to actually show up on the face without needing a ton of a product, and does the color stay through out the day?