BY SEPHORA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A palette with a range of ten super sparkly baked eye shadows in deep, dark colors. This gorgeous collection of glittery baked eye shadows includes ten sultry dark shades. Each delivers a cosmic amount of diamond dust shimmer. The compact features beautiful silver-laced artwork.This set contains 10 x 0.017 oz eye shadows in:- Lavender- Nude- White Gold- Gold- Platinum- Black Purple- Deep Brown- Glitter Black- Black Gold- Cobalt Blue Each formula features high-payoff pigments and textures that blend easily. Its micro glitter adheres to the skin better than regular sized glitter. Used wet, the dark shades can be used as an eyeliner with an intensified, bolder effect.Size: 5.5 x 2.75 x 0.75"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette
  • "I just bought this palette two days ago and I really love it. My favorite eyeshadows to put on my lid are shimmery colors, and all of these shades are ones that I would wear on a daily basis. These shadows are extremely shimmery. All of them are, so if you are looking for matte shades this is not the palette for you. The brown shades are EXTREMELY pigmented. I use them in the crease and they work really well, and are easily blended out. These colors are truly beautiful, so if you like shimmer you will love this palette. Also, these eyeshadows are moonshadows, which means they are not flat in the palette, the are "moon" shaped. You have to be kind of careful, especially if you are traveling with it, so that you do not knock the shadows out of the palette. I also think this could be a nice and cheaper alternative to the naked palette. Its only $30 at Sephora and you get very similar shades. " in 69 reviews
  • "Omg the colors are so vibrant. i am a big fan of neutral warm colors and this palette is amazing. i use it almost everyday. you can go from day time chic to late night elegant. worth the price the colors are vibrant no need for primer cause they already pop" in 43 reviews
  • "Its sparkly!! and in nude colors!! its in pretty colors. " in 41 reviews
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This review is for he nude palette. This was my first “real” eyeshadow palette before I discovered Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette. Even after I purchased form UD, I still found myself using this palette, especially for daytime activities. The shadows have a nice pigment to them and although the sparkle doesn’t transfer onto your eye perfectly, it’s still visible! It’s easy to blend or smudge. Overall it’s a good investment and a great travel palette! The casing protected the shapers from my clumsiness and from airport security’s carelessness lol.
Madlenovich Y.
I love makeup and when it comes to multiple eye shadows I’m inn. I’m very indecisive either I want Smokey or just natural and this gives me the option to pick and choose how I want to look and it’s definitely a bargain
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
This was the very first “grown up” eye palette I ever bought. The shadows have lasted forever! It was a little pricier for the quality. They look best when they were used wet. The packaging was also really cute.
Jenisha P.
Houston
I love using this pallette whenever I feel like dressing up because the glitters really bring out my eyes. My pallette has more goldish hues, which is perfect for me as they look amazing on my skin tone.
Maria K.
manteca
The eyeshapdows are nice some does not have the full coverage as the others but still colors are amazingly beautiful. They are shimmery. Sadly it has been discounted.
Naina J.
Sephora's moonshadow baked palette in "in the nude" is a great holiday choice! All the shades are shimmery and festive. Can be used to create a smokey eye or a subtle shimmery eye makeup as well. One swipe won't do it, the pigmentation isn't the greatest but after a couple swipes, you get a gorgeous effect! Definitely worth buying. The picture attached was taken with flash. I took off one star because it's not the best pigmentation.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette is probably one of their best eyeshadow palettes that they've ever put out, or at least in my opinion. I'm normally not super fond of baked shadows from any brand because they can tend to lose their pigmentation and they also have the tendency to be very powdery and have tons of kick back, but that was not the case with these shadows at all. Overall I would have to say Sephora really knocked it out of the park with this one. I have created some STUNNINGLY beautiful looks with these shadows.
Cecile A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this palette! You can wear this for summer nights! Also for nights partying. It leaves your eyes glistening. They're also pigmented and should be more advertised. Not a lot of people know how pigmented they look! SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
One of my glitzyiest glamiest palettes. I got this as a gift, and I've had it for over a year now. I can not use this palette for every look, but the colors are so pigmented and beautiful, that I find myself creating outfits in my head that would allow me to pull this puppy out .
Melissa V.
I really liked this palette. I'm so sad to see they discontinued it. It was a little different because it was baked. I felt the best way to use them was to wet my applicator first and then apply. It lasted a lot longer that way and I was able to layer. These have shimmer in each of the colors but there was another palette that was just matte finish. Again, sad to see it go.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
Is this product really worth the price?
Ana J.
Rialto, CA
Are these pigmented?
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Is it really sparkly?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it go with all eye colors?
Birdie W.
River Rouge, MI
What's the difference besides the price sephora and urban decay ?