SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette

A palette with a range of ten super sparkly baked eye shadows in deep, dark colors. This gorgeous collection of glittery baked eye shadows includes ten sultry dark shades. Each delivers a cosmic amount of diamond dust shimmer. The compact features beautiful silver-laced artwork.This set contains 10 x 0.017 oz eye shadows in:- Lavender- Nude- White Gold- Gold- Platinum- Black Purple- Deep Brown- Glitter Black- Black Gold- Cobalt Blue Each formula features high-payoff pigments and textures that blend easily. Its micro glitter adheres to the skin better than regular sized glitter. Used wet, the dark shades can be used as an eyeliner with an intensified, bolder effect.Size: 5.5 x 2.75 x 0.75"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Hi everyone! Is this palette good ?
Does anyone find this creases when you use it?
Is it any good? My experience with baked shadows hasn’t really been that great so i wanted to know if anyone has any opinion on how pigmented & true to colour these shadows are?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette!
Product Highlights
“...shades this is not the palette for you. The brown shades are EXTREMELY pigmented. I use them in the crease and they work really well, and are easily blended out. These colors are truly beautiful, so if you like shimmer you will love this palette. Also, these eyeshadows are moonshadows, which means they are not flat in the palette, the are "moon" shaped. You have to be kind of careful, especially if you are traveling with it, so that you do not knock the shadows out of the palette. I also think this could be a nice and cheaper alternative to the naked palette. Its only $30 at Sephora and you get very similar shades. ” in reviews
“Omg the colors are so vibrant. i am a big fan of neutral warm colors and this palette is amazing. i use it almost everyday. you can go from day time chic to late night elegant. worth the price the colors are vibrant no need for primer cause they already pop” in reviews
“Its sparkly!! and in nude colors!! its in pretty colors. ” in reviews
New York
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette uploaded by tiffany S.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have almond eyes as I do and a round face and you love glitter I definitely recommend this product something I would improve in this product would be if they had a lighter color for people with darker skin & light such as me but besides that but besides that totally I would buy it again
East Elmhust
My thoughts on this product is that Its so good that I use this on a daily basis when I’m going to school and sometimes I only use this sometimes when I’m running late, super easy to use and I never have problems with this product would recommend this to my friends and family without a doubt 🥰😊💖💕
O Fallon, MO
I absolutely loved this product when it was available. The colors are very pigmented and bold with out being to much. The only down side was the black shade, to much gold glitter was added in.
I love makeup and when it comes to multiple eye shadows I’m inn. I’m very indecisive either I want Smokey or just natural and this gives me the option to pick and choose how I want to look and it’s definitely a bargain
Its soo good IT has a lot of pigmentation, It blends beautifully, good for smoky eyes, cut creases, WHATEVER YOU WANT, perfect for a gift or for yourself, Loved it!!!
Elk grove, CA
Great colors ! Highly pigmented without all the fallout. I've repeatedly used this product. Works great with my brown eyes and it's very easy to apply with no issues. I would purchased this over and over again.
Fort Myers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette is very intense and pigmented tones. Beautiful blend. Glitter shadows not so glittery. But love the colors.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette uploaded by Naina J.
Sephora's moonshadow baked palette in "in the nude" is a great holiday choice! All the shades are shimmery and festive. Can be used to create a smokey eye or a subtle shimmery eye makeup as well. One swipe won't do it, the pigmentation isn't the greatest but after a couple swipes, you get a gorgeous effect! Definitely worth buying. The picture attached was taken with flash. I took off one star because it's not the best pigmentation.
Hueytown, AL
The Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette is probably one of their best eyeshadow palettes that they've ever put out, or at least in my opinion. I'm normally not super fond of baked shadows from any brand because they can tend to lose their pigmentation and they also have the tendency to be very powdery and have tons of kick back, but that was not the case with these shadows at all. Overall I would have to say Sephora really knocked it out of the park with this one. I have created some STUNNINGLY beautiful looks with these shadows.
Scranton, PA
This review is for he nude palette. This was my first “real” eyeshadow palette before I discovered Urban Decay Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette. Even after I purchased form UD, I still found myself using this palette, especially for daytime activities. The shadows have a nice pigment to them and although the sparkle doesn’t transfer onto your eye perfectly, it’s still visible! It’s easy to blend or smudge. Overall it’s a good investment and a great travel palette! The casing protected the shapers from my clumsiness and from airport security’s carelessness lol.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Baniswef, Baniswef