MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesSephora
COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette

A palette with a range of ten super sparkly baked eye shadows in deep, dark colors. This gorgeous collection of glittery baked eye shadows includes ten sultry dark shades. Each delivers a cosmic amount of diamond dust shimmer. The compact features beautiful silver-laced artwork.This set contains 10 x 0.017 oz eye shadows in:- Lavender- Nude- White Gold- Gold- Platinum- Black Purple- Deep Brown- Glitter Black- Black Gold- Cobalt Blue Each formula features high-payoff pigments and textures that blend easily. Its micro glitter adheres to the skin better than regular sized glitter. Used wet, the dark shades can be used as an eyeliner with an intensified, bolder effect.Size: 5.5 x 2.75 x 0.75"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette What was your favorite thing about this pallet? I was wondering if I should get it, but I don’t know if it will be worth it.
Hi everyone! Is this palette good ?
Does anyone find this creases when you use it?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette!
Product Highlights
...shades this is not the palette for you. The brown shades are EXTREMELY pigmented. I use them in the crease and they work really well, and are easily blended out. These colors are truly beautiful, so if you like shimmer you will love this palette. Also, these eyeshadows are moonshadows, which means they are not flat in the palette, the are "moon" shaped. You have to be kind of careful, especially if you are traveling with it, so that you do not knock the shadows out of the palette. I also think this could be a nice and cheaper alternative to the naked palette. Its only $30 at Sephora and you get very similar shades. in reviews
Omg the colors are so vibrant. i am a big fan of neutral warm colors and this palette is amazing. i use it almost everyday. you can go from day time chic to late night elegant. worth the price the colors are vibrant no need for primer cause they already popin reviews
Its sparkly!! and in nude colors!! its in pretty colors. in reviews
Juno F.
NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette uploaded by Juno F.
This is a nice compact set of eyeshadows, definitely travel friendly. The pink and blue shades are my favorite colors from this palette and what I use the most. I really only use the other colors for highlighting under my brow line or maybe one of the darker shades in the eyelid crease area. All these colors are creamy in texture and *very* glittery so be ready to deal with fallout. Primer is a must for Sephora’s glittery eyeshadows! I prefer ColourPop more when I want to add some sparkle (high impact with pigment and low to no mess) ✨
Apukjij D.
Boston, MA
I love this eye showdown palette! It's great for neutral tones with a pop! I used up several colors completely
sandra L.
Troy, NY
I don't wear lots of makeup but i would like to try it out.so when i go out or something and want to look nice this will help
Madison G.
I actually own this right now and love the colors. I wish its was not in the bubble form. I prefer square/ rectangle palates. Lovely colors!
Lauren L.
Kyle, TX
So many different combos with just ten colors. It's a great color pallet and it'd be an easy and nude look for everyday wear
Michelle H.
Duluth, MN
Love all the colors and how it makes my eyes pop when I use this. Very good product and very easy to use.
Emily P.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of my favorite pallets! It's definitely a go to for fancy parties or holidays. I definitely recommend it!
Jorie-Anne M.
Decatur, GA
This eye shadow is very vibrant and beautiful! I truly recommend to those who like that glittery effect on their eyes.
Paola F.
This is one of my favorite make up palettes because it doesn't run or smear and it stays glittery all night
Jessica G.
Jackson, AL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Moonshadow Baked Palette uploaded by Jessica G.
I think I've only tried this once and it didn't show up on me, I kept dumping and adding and I just had a hard time getting the colors to stay

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maddie M.