SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturizing Shower Oil uploaded by Briana S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

An amazing and nourishing two-in-one shower oil and lotion that gently cleanses the skin while moisturising it.

What it does:

This delicately scented shower oil gently cleanses the skin while moisturising. The fragrant oil texture becomes milky on contact with water, so skin is left refreshingly clean supple, super-soft, and supple. Enriched with softening babassu and castor oils, the nourishing formula is all you need for hydrated skin—no need to use moisturiser after showering.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturizing Shower Oil
  • "This is super moisturizing and smells really nice. You get a lot of product for a decent price. It's not too harsh. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any irritations. I would definitely but it again." in 8 reviews
  • "It is an oil to use in the shower. Cleanses the skin and moisturizes very well. When it comes in contact with the water it takes on a milk-like appearance. It is very easy to apply and rinses easily. No need to use more cream after the shower. Leaves skin soft and fragrant. I recommend it one hundred percent. @Influenster #contest
    " in 4 reviews
  • "This bath oil has become a daily ritual for me. My dry skin and eczema loves this stuff. I put it in my bath water daily." in 4 reviews
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
I bought this product because my husband loves me to rub his back with oil in the shower when feeling sick, so ehen i read the description i tought it was perfect because it would be so much easier to rinse off... And it is but it left the skin so moisturizing and soft without feeling sticky, so i decided to try it out for shaving purposes and OH MY GOD! The best! No more shaving phome, soaps or anything else this is in my shower to stay! Totally recomend it! Will try in other sents...
Mousmi D.
this shower oil is very light and not too oily for my skin type. It is a little pricey but worth the product. Very gentle on the body and very hydrating. It smells amazing too. Love to smell my body after using it. I would definitely buy it again. Already used 3 bottles of it. I have been using it from past 2 years. Small product goes long way.
Victoria C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Tyler J.
Denver, CO
I live for any kind of body care products that smell awesome and leave my skin feeling better than before I used it. The body wash smells fantastic (I love floral scents), and the oil was a genius addition to use in the shower because my skin just absorbs it all and feels so soft, clean, and hydrated.
Brandee H.
Staten Island , NY
I been looking for an shower oil for the longest but what took me so long to learn about it. I'm in love, it's so moisturizing. I find it easier than getting out the shower and putting on lotion. I really want to see how it works in the winter when my skin is dry but for now I love it.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Oils. They feel amazing and your skin lets you know .." cause it feels wonderful smells good and you feel like you been pampered. Not only is it good for your skin and body for. " but its refreshing:
Skylar H.
Eagle, NE
My body always feels soft after using this product. The price is worth it. I don't buy a lot of their products but this is one of my favorite. Even the bottle is super cute. It is something that I always have on deck.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
5 star shower oil. I love everything at Sephora. It's one of my favorite places to shop. This shower oil is very hydrating and I recommend it to anyone that has very dry skin. I will definitely get more soon.
Racquel B.
Newark, NJ
I love all types of oils and I will try anything once. I've tried this from a sample from a purchase at it was great! Moisturizes very well and not too thick. It's not expensive either which is a plus!!
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
It's really good it fully completed it purpose you can't go wrong and well you can find it at any sephore I personally love the sent it doesn't smell like chemicals at all I would buy it again