BY SEPHORA

A fresh and light transparent jelly that quenches thirsty skin, leaving a subtle scent behind. What does: This soothing gel leaves skin moisturized and fully quenched, so it feels supple and comfortable. Enriched in water-rich aloe vera, this jelly also contains softening cactus extract for supple, comfortable skin. Its jelly texture light, fresh and never greasy instantly melts into the skin for quick hydration. Research results: In a consumer test on 32 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 97% Reported it has a light texture- 91% Reported skin is quenched- 88% Reported the jelly absorbs instantly- 85% Reported skin is replenished with moisture- 85% Reported skin stays soft all day long- 81% Reported skin feels comfortable all day long- 82% Reported skin is velvety- 78% Reported skin is supple all day long- 82% Reported they can get dressed immediately after application- 84% Reported it has a pleasant scent see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vanna P.
Vanna P.
Southington, CT
Let's begin with saying it works... sort of that is. It's smells nice but the texture is a little off. It's weird I'm saying that considering it's a jelly but it just doesn't work that well. I think if you're thinking of buying a jelly, invest in a lush one because they have a lot of options and each of them does something different for your skin which I love. This jelly sort of makes me feel not clean? It's just greasy rather then refreshing which is why I wouldn't recommend this.
CJ B.
CJ B.
The thing I love about the sephora brand products is that they are cheap and just as good as all the other brands. This body jell leaves your skin feelings rejuvenated and smooth. It doesn't dry or damage your skin either. It's very good for people with dry skin. If you are more towards the oily side with your skin, I would look for something more geared towards your needs like a Clinique brand moisturizer that specialized in oily skin! For more skin care and make up tips check out @glambyseajay on instagram!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Franklin, TN
Started using this months back till now, and am still contemplating if I will be buying it again (definitely yes!). The product does help to moisturize my combination & sensitive skin. I'm glad that I don't get any sort of reaction or breakouts, which is great! However, do not get this if you are experiencing the cooler seasons. I traveled out over the autumn and it did not help. My skin was left overly dry & patchy no matter how much i applied it. But I'd recommend it to anyone who is keen on using it over the sunny days.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love this product! I'm not a big fan of heavy creams and waiting for my body to dry before getting dressed. This soaks right into the skin like a quenching drink of water for your body. No sticky residue or overpowering scent that attempts to battle your perfume for the spotlight! Will definitely repurchase. Also an idea--- keep in the fridge during summertime to help calm and cool sunburns.
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love the smell it leaves in your skin. The price is good for it not being a drugstore brand item. The softness it leaves after last a long time. I usually use it 2X a week. Definitely recommend to others wanting to try something new.
Karina H.
Karina H.
Valencia, CA
OMG IT SMELLS SO GOOOOOOOOOD. IT MAKES YOUR SKIN VERY SOFT. BUT ALSO MAKES IT A LITTLE BIT OILY. ITS VERY GOOD FOR THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. IT'S VERY VERY VERY LONG LASTING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE/ANYONE I KNOW.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product! Its always my go to. It feels so gentle and smooth on my skin it's honestly amazing and it smells so good the smell stays on my skind for a long period of time. My friend first got it for me but she told me you can find it at sephora.
Melody M.
Melody M.
I really liked this product! It was very refreshing and summer like. The scent lasted most of the day which is a plus for me. I may make this part of my skin care routine more often. I will definitely be buying this again.
Aleksey S.
Aleksey S.
Not my favorite moisturizer but it does a good job for a body moisturizer, the scent can be a little strong. It does dry pretty quick and there is no sticky residue. I like how the texture feels whipped and not watery
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
I like this body gel, and it makes me feel relaxed and it applies nicely, but it is a little sticky and doesn't smell the greatest. It was also pricey, and not quite what i expected of it, so i wouldn't buy it again.