BY SEPHORA

What it is:

A fresh and lightweight transparent jelly that quenches thirsty skin, leaving a subtle scent behind.

What it does:

This soothing gel is enhanced with water-rich aloe vera to refresh and moisturise skin, leaving it feeling supple, smooth, and comfortable. The jelly texture—light, fresh and never greasy—instantly melts into the skin for instant hydration.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Moisturizing & Refreshing Body Jelly
  • "It's a very good product is good for my skin it's for sensitive skin dry skin and all types I really recommend it" in 8 reviews
Vanna P.
Southington, CT
Let's begin with saying it works... sort of that is. It's smells nice but the texture is a little off. It's weird I'm saying that considering it's a jelly but it just doesn't work that well. I think if you're thinking of buying a jelly, invest in a lush one because they have a lot of options and each of them does something different for your skin which I love. This jelly sort of makes me feel not clean? It's just greasy rather then refreshing which is why I wouldn't recommend this.
CJ B.
The thing I love about the sephora brand products is that they are cheap and just as good as all the other brands. This body jell leaves your skin feelings rejuvenated and smooth. It doesn't dry or damage your skin either. It's very good for people with dry skin. If you are more towards the oily side with your skin, I would look for something more geared towards your needs like a Clinique brand moisturizer that specialized in oily skin! For more skin care and make up tips check out @glambyseajay on instagram!
Kim C.
franklin
Started using this months back till now, and am still contemplating if I will be buying it again (definitely yes!). The product does help to moisturize my combination & sensitive skin. I'm glad that I don't get any sort of reaction or breakouts, which is great! However, do not get this if you are experiencing the cooler seasons. I traveled out over the autumn and it did not help. My skin was left overly dry & patchy no matter how much i applied it. But I'd recommend it to anyone who is keen on using it over the sunny days.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this product! Its always my go to. It feels so gentle and smooth on my skin it's honestly amazing and it smells so good the smell stays on my skind for a long period of time. My friend first got it for me but she told me you can find it at sephora.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
This body jelly does wonders to any place you put it on your body! It makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom all over again! I use it every night before I go to bed! I apply it right after the shower and I love it! My skin stays soft all day after applying it! My mom and I both love it!
Ashley M.
Love this product! I'm not a big fan of heavy creams and waiting for my body to dry before getting dressed. This soaks right into the skin like a quenching drink of water for your body. No sticky residue or overpowering scent that attempts to battle your perfume for the spotlight! Will definitely repurchase. Also an idea--- keep in the fridge during summertime to help calm and cool sunburns.
Melody M.
I really liked this product! It was very refreshing and summer like. The scent lasted most of the day which is a plus for me. I may make this part of my skin care routine more often. I will definitely be buying this again.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
I like this body gel, and it makes me feel relaxed and it applies nicely, but it is a little sticky and doesn't smell the greatest. It was also pricey, and not quite what i expected of it, so i wouldn't buy it again.
Angelique A.
I love Sephora brand they are amazing for the price point. I use this everyday it's not too greasy and it's easy to apply . You can only find this brand at Sephora which is fine with me & I would definitely buy it again
Samantha F.
This is a pretty decent lotion for the price. It's nothing that is going to have you saying I must have this all the time. It's your typical body lotion. The scents are really nice and last for a decent time.