BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A line of targeted moisturizers that nourish and hydrate skin without leaving an oily or sticky feel. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skin tone- Uneven textureIf you want to know more… These moisturizing creams have a smooth, lightweight texture that nourishes and softens skin. Each is targeted to deliver the specific skin care benefits: Coconut Water Moisturizing Cream: Soothes and relaxesRose Moisturizing Cream: Quenches and brightens It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free. Research results: Coconut water moisturizing cream: In a consumer test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 90% found that the skin was soothed- 90% found that the skin was softerRose moisturizing cream: In a consumer test on 22 volunteers, after 28 days of use:- 100% found that the skin's thirst was quenched - 91% of consumers found that the skin was more luminous

Blair O.
Statham
I am not a fan of Sephora brAnd products. It’s a cute little thing but I always seem to itch after using Sephora. I keep giving them a shot, but I definitely can’t use Sephora brand anymore. I don’t recommend this for people who may have sensitive skin
Evelyn M.
Texas
I love love this product so much it leaves my skin smooth and it comes in a little box . I bought it at Sephora or Walmart it’s not too expensive you can definitely afford it .I would definitely recommend it to other people to use it’s great on skin !
Bailey N.
I really like this moisturizer. I got it as a sample from the Sephora website when I purchased something else. It goes on nicely and smells good. I can’t say it’s my favorite because I have others that I like too. But it’s up there with them.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
I LOVE Sephora brand face products. It’s a great, cheap alternative that works. This moisturizer is just a nice refresher after getting out of the shower and needing something for the face or hands. Love the smell as well!
Barbara G.
Los Angeles
I love basically love everything Sephora makes, I’m not the biggest fan of the scent of roses but this one smells delicious im a first time user of this product. I bought it in store at the Santa Monica promenade. Perfect the way it is i loved it
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
One of the best moisturizers that I've tried thus far and it smells AMAZING. I love anything with a rose scent. And it made my skin feel so hydrated. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Megan D.
Perth Amboy , NJ
This is my favorite skin moisturizer of all. It’s a good value, not too expensive. It’s gentle on any skin type you might have. It’s effective to me and my skin. I will definitely be buying it over again.
Jessenia R.
Gainesville , FL
This face moisturizer is like a bomb of moisture. When i use it my skin looks so healthy, with a natural luminous, soft, and so moisturizer. I recommend
samantha b.
Lebanon, IN
It's an ok product the lid came off in my purse and I have rose cream over everything! Improve the packaging and it would be a 5 star product
Emma C.
Methuen
Best thing I have ever used in my life I love this!! I buy everything Sephora rose! The wipes the chapstick everything! It’s amazing!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
My skin gets super dry this time of year. Is this just something that smells nice, or does it really hydrate?
Jenny V.
St. John's, NL
is the scent strong?
Roxanna M.
Para qué sirve este producto ?
How much this item cost
Brinia E.
does this smells like the face mask of the same name?