SEPHORA COLLECTION Mixed Metals Baked Eye and Face Palette uploaded by Hanna A.

BY SEPHORA

A baked eye and face multi-palette for the season's hottest metallic looks. Sephora's unique baked formula can be used wet or dry for a sheer swipe of color or an intense, eye-catching burst. This portable palette features a range of hues for face and eyes, as well as tutorials for popular chic looks. The rigid palette features a shimmering metallic cover for a take-anywhere look that's as fun as it is functional. This set contains: - 0.12 oz Blush in Dark Pink Marble/Rose Gold - 0.12 oz Highlighter in Sandstone - 9 x 0.04 oz Eye shadows in Uranium, Copper, Geode, Pyrite, Shale, Gypsum, Lithium, Hematite, Smoky Quartz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mixed Metals Baked Eye and Face Palette
  • "This beautifully constructed palette of baked shadows and blushes is the perfect all in one to take anywhere. The shadows give a beatiful creamy finish that is extremely pigmented" in 5 reviews
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
I think it’s a great idea to put eyeshadows, highlighter and blush all in one palette! The palette is so buttery and creamy! The palette gives you metallic shimmers and your matte eyeshadows. The eyeshadow colors are pigmented but are a little basic. Browns, greys, and a beautiful, sparkly orange color called copper. I would recommend it only if you like neutrals.
Eneri T.
Chula Vista, CA
I love love this palette, I like their baked formula way better than the normal one. ai feel that it stays longer. The colors are so nice and easy to mix and blend. The blush color is perfect for my olive skin tone.
val l.
bangor
I would love to do and try this sparkle pallet and the face pallet. I just love these products for free to use, and just to get for free!!! I would love to get it for free not buy it but yeah!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this to anybody that is interested in this kind of stuff
Shelley G.
Arkansas
Full of pigments that will no doubt add the perfect amount of color to your eyes. You can go from a light application for your workout look to a dramatic full on color for dancing the night away and you won't sweat it off either way.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I'm so in to metal makeup right now and this palette is one of my fav!! It has such amazing color and so pigmented as well. The fact that it has blush and highlighter as well is a plus plus!!!
Ada H.
San Diego, CA
This palette is absolutely GORGEOUS. The color choices are awesome, the blushes are beautiful, and overall I fell in love with this the moment I saw it. The highlight isn't quite as pigmented as I would typically wear, but it's still a good highlight nonetheless.
Denise M.
I got these as a birthday gift. I love it as a gift and I prefer using it with a wet brush. But, I would rather have paid a little more for a higher end palette. At the time this retailed for $35. At that price I would say pay a little more for better quality.
Jayda G.
Once or if you get this palette you will be so happy it is so pigmented and when I got it in the mail I didn't open it right away because I plan on keeping it safe and sound for my sister and I know what your thinking isn't that too much but it's not because it is a amazing
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
It's so easy to buy cheap eye shadow and continuously be disappointed. That's why I started spending my money on Sephora eye shadow palettes. The mixed metals naked eye and face palette has everything you need and it lasts all day! No re-applying!!
Rachel D.
This was a great palette for someone who was just starting out with makeup because it has more than one thing in it and it was also a good value for what you get.
Elaina R.
How do baked eye and face palettes compare to regular powders? Are they more true to color? How long is the wear in comparison?