SEPHORA COLLECTION Miniature Palette Nougat Shades Collection uploaded by Randi C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Miniature Palette Nougat Shades Collection uploaded by Influenster M.

BY SEPHORA

A deliciously hypnotic palette you can take anywhere, featuring six eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes. Create hypnotic eyes with these palettes, each featuring six glamorous shades inspired by the world of confectionery. The new extra gentle and highly pigmented formula glides on like a dream, and the practical format can travel with you wherever you go. Each palette includes a tutorial for creating captivating eyes. Each palette contains:(Each sold separately)Nougat Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Chantilly, Coffee, Praline, Pecan, Blackberry, MeringueDonut Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Cream, Candy, Almond, Honey, Chestnut, CassisCookie Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Vanilla, Biscuit, Peanut, Caramel, Cocoa, Popcorn This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 23 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% thought that the texture of the eyeshadow was pleasant, comfortable, and easy to apply- 96% found that the texture of the eyeshadow was soft - 96% thought that the color was intense and provided coverage from the first application- 96% thought that the color provided buildable intensity- 96% thought that the makeup result was even- 91% of users thought that the eyeshadow didn't crease- 100% of users thought that the eyeshadow stayed even and lasted all day long

• $10 is such a good deal, but is it super tiny? Also, how’s the pi...1 Answers
  • So I’m not too good with eye shadows and I don’t really have that...2 Answers
  • I love the instructions on this.1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer w.
Hedgesville
Oh my goodness. I am loving these cute little palettes. I bought the two that are colors that I will use of the three the day that they came out on sephora.com. I assumed they were going to be little sample size paper cards or something but I was so surprised to see that these where is big as length and width the Urban Decay naked basics. That's a lot of product for $10. That was shocking. The sheer size of it is unbelievable. Then I went to use one of them and for the first time ever it was easy to do my eyeshadow. I have issues with eyeshadow because my eyes are hooded somewhat and I'm getting a little long in the tooth if you know what I mean. So eyeshadow never quite works out and usually takes a long time to fix it. Not with this. I used my usual primer and literally one swipe is all that I needed. A little bit more to do my Kris but far better than all of the expensive eyeshadows I've been trying to use. I really need it. This is the real deal. This is so awesome to me that I bought one back up already and I'm thinking about getting another because when people find out about this it's going to sell out for sure.
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love small palettes, you honestly cannot go wrong with them. In my opinion small palettes are very convenient for traveling. The last thing I wanna do is bring ALL of my palettes when I can simply bring 2-3 small palettes. I definitely recommend this product!
Randi C.
Panama City
I really love the size of this pallette. You can carry it every place you go in your purse. The colors are pretty and give you great shine. I was happy with the sparkle it gave me and the fact it's a small pallette is even better for touch ups in the car ! That's the great part about it honestly they colors too.
Maria V.
boerne
Love this product the formula was so smooth and soft and silky this is one of my all time favorite products I love it so much because my eyes look so good with this palette love it so so much don't know what I would do without it
jessica s.
This palette is great for anyone who is just stepping into Smokey eyeshadow realms. It’s not as intensely pigmented as a Kat Von D or Urban Decay palette but if you just want to test out with certain looks then I definitely would suggest that you try this palette out!
Alicia B.
Miami
This is amazing! It is a small palette, extremely convenient for traveling and I love traveling, so it comes in extremely handy. I’ve recommended it to all of my friends, it’s simple and for beginners it’s so easy to just create an amazing Smokey eye, there’s literally no way of messing it up. Definitely worth it
Aaliyah a.
mt. dora
This is a good product. Keep it going! Good job. very good and last long. I use it often. Great packaging. I’ve had it for a while and it’s still in good condition.yes I would buy again!!
Sarah S.
I love this small palette! There are matte and shimmery shadows that range from Smokey to brown and are perfect for any occasion. I have brown eyes and I find all the colors work well
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this pallet in the pretty shades that come in it. You can do a really nice smoky eye and still have a shimmer. It makes my pretty blue eyes stick out and pop. It wasn’t very expensive and it was very easy to apply.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wow 😍 Great job Sephora! Perfect palette that you can create so many different looks with besides the smokey. Their pigmented and blend easily. For the price of just $10 it's definitely a must have in your collection.
Megan K.
Is there a such thing about having too many shadows in the same hues??
Lissette H.
Farmers branch
How pigmented is this product, would you recommend it to someone that is getting introduce to eye makeup?
North L.
Essex
So I’m not too good with eye shadows and I don’t really have that many it so I don’t know if I should get this one or no ?
Kim B.
Kelowna
I love the instructions on this.
Amanda S.