BY SEPHORA

A deliciously hypnotic palette you can take anywhere, featuring six eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes. Create hypnotic eyes with these palettes, each featuring six glamorous shades inspired by the world of confectionery. The new extra gentle and highly pigmented formula glides on like a dream, and the practical format can travel with you wherever you go. Each palette includes a tutorial for creating captivating eyes. Each palette contains:(Each sold separately)Nougat Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Chantilly, Coffee, Praline, Pecan, Blackberry, MeringueDonut Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Cream, Candy, Almond, Honey, Chestnut, CassisCookie Palette:- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Vanilla, Biscuit, Peanut, Caramel, Cocoa, Popcorn This product is not tested on animals. Research results: In a consumer test on 23 volunteers, after 21 days of use:- 100% thought that the texture of the eyeshadow was pleasant, comfortable, and easy to apply- 96% found that the texture of the eyeshadow was soft - 96% thought that the color was intense and provided coverage from the first application- 96% thought that the color provided buildable intensity- 96% thought that the makeup result was even- 91% of users thought that the eyeshadow didn't crease- 100% of users thought that the eyeshadow stayed even and lasted all day long

Buy on Sephora
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I snagged this before it was even out, the salesperson had to go look for it in the back! For $10, it’s a great deal. Cute packaging and the colors are universally flattering. It’s not the most pigmented or best quality palette ever but it’s worth $10. The “candy” shade is a white glittery shade, the Sephora salesgirl swatched it too and it looked incredible on her dark skin! I’m super pale so it was not as bold on me.
Stephenee S.
This is the first product I’ve tried from the Sephora collection and I have to say, I’m hooked. The color pay off is just as good as higher end palettes. It’s smooth and creamy. The colors are perfect for every day wear. I haven’t had any trouble with creasing at all even without a primer. I’ll definitely be getting the other palettes from this collection soon!
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
I haven’t bought this yet and I didn’t really have any intention to, but Influenster is asking me to review it and I saw the picture of the product. So I went to Sephora to go check it out and it actually looks AWESOME. The color selection looks gorgeous, maybe I’m going to have to pick this up soon :-)
Betty M.
Pedro
Huge fan of this pallet makes my eyes pop the almond shade gives me that smiley look without looking like a panda soft and lovely definitely worth buying for that all day work into your dinner date the cream color will attract everyone one to you eyes with its intense high pigment
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Amazing product, great size for travel, very versatile as you can create many looks with all the diff shades and their pigmented and blend nicely. Not to forget mentioning the price, very affordable for a great quality! Highly recommend
Isaac P.
Omaha, NE
I really like this palette but it’s got a lot of colors I’m not really a fan of. It is a bit pricey for the ugly colors but it has cute colors too. I use this palette almost daily and I don’t think I would buy it again.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is a cute little palette... the colors are nice and simple and the price is certainly affordable. The quality is definitely not high end quality but you get what you pay for! Perfect for a girl just starting out with makeup!
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this shade collection! I love all the colors on here. It’s long lasting... I love the shade. I’m a repeat user and I love this product. I recommend this product to everyone to buy. Yes, I would definitely would buy again.
Patti S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Super cute and small. Easy to travel with. What I love most is how pigmented it is. And it pops even more when you have a primer on under neath. My choice of primer us urban decay. I would buy all the other ones as well !
Himali B.
Denver, CO
This miniature palette is great. The formula is so smooth & soft. I especially like it because it's so compact I can carry it around in my handbag & it's so convenient.The shades are great too. I am going to buy it again.
Lillian V.
Does the pigmentation quality is good?
Charl L.
Are the shades pigmented? Easy to blend?
Amerea T.
This palette looks amazing!!! Has anyone tried it out? Is it any good?
Olivia S.
Surrey
Is this product still being sold?! Because I live in Canada and this looks beautiful 😋
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Oh this palette seems good for spring. Is it pigmented enough??