BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A deliciously hypnotic palette you can take anywhere, featuring six eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes.

What it does:
Create hypnotic eyes with these palettes, each featuring six glamorous shades inspired by the world of confectionery. The new extra gentle and highly pigmented formula glides on like a dream, and the practical format can travel with you wherever you go. Each palette includes a tutorial for creating captivating eyes.

Each palette contains:
(Each sold separately)
Nougat Palette:
- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Chantilly, Coffee, Praline, Pecan, Blackberry, Meringue

Donut Palette:
- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Cream, Candy, Almond, Honey, Chestnut, Cassis

Cookie Palette:
- 6 x 0.03 oz/ 1 g Eyeshadows in Vanilla, Biscuit, Peanut, Caramel, Cocoa, Popcorn

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 23 volunteers, after 21 days of use:
- 100% thought that the texture of the eyeshadow was pleasant, comfortable, and easy to apply.
- 96% found that the texture of the eyeshadow was soft
- 96% thought that the color was intense and provided coverage from the first application
- 96% thought that the color provided buildable intensity
- 96% thought that the makeup result was even
- 91% of users thought that the eyeshadow didn't crease
- 100% of users thought that the eyeshadow stayed even and lasted all day long

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Nougat Palette:
-Start with the Praline shade and apply all over the upper eyelid.
-Then use the Blackberry shade to draw a "V" shape at the outer corner of the eye.
-Apply the Meringue shade to the inner corner of the eye and beneath the browbone.

Donut Palette:
-Apply the Honey shade all over the upper eyelid.
-Apply the Candy shade along the upper lash line and blend the two colors together.
-To finish, line the lower lashes with the Almond shade.

Cookie Palette:
-Apply the Biscuit shade all over the upper eyelid.
-Line the crease of the upper eyelid with the Cocoa shade.
-Finish by applying the Peanut shade along the lower lashes.

Cream:
Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isopropyl Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopentyldiol, Glyceryl Caprylate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Silica, CI 75470 (Carmine), Ethyl Oleate, Ethyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin.

Candy:
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isopropyl Isostearate, Magnesium Myristate, Isopentyldiol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethyl Oleate, CI 75470 (Carmine), Ethyl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Tin Oxide, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Ethyl Palmitate, Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water.

Almond:
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Isostearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopentyldiol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Maltodextrin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Ethyl Oleate, Ethyl Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Palmitate.

Honey:
Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Talc, Isopropyl Isostearate, Isopentyldiol, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethyl Oleate, CI 75470 (Carmine), Glyceryl Caprylate, Tin Oxide, Ethyl Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Palmitate, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water.

Chestnut:
Mica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Talc, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Isopropyl Isostearate, Isopentyldiol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Myristate, Ethyl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethyl Stearate, CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), Glyceryl Undecylenate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethyl Palmitate, CI 75470 (Carmine), Silica, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water, Benzoic Acid.

Cassis:
CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Talc, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isopropyl Isostearate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Isopentyldiol, Magnesium Myristate, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maltodextrin, Ethyl Oleate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethyl Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables ( Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifiables), Ethyl Linoleate, Tin Oxide, Ethyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Water.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• If this palette have a good pigmentation for the price 1 Answers
  • Who all has tried out this product? Is the quality of thi...1 Answers
  • Are these well pigmented1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Miniature Palette
  • "Love love love this! Super pigmented and very pretty colors for an every day look!!!!!" in 11 reviews
  • "How is that cute guys !! Nude Eyeshadow palette from sephora is everything ! It fit all the skin and shape of eyes and its good value" in 5 reviews
  • "I really like this palette I think it does a great job and works very well. I would say it’s not to expensive for most people and would go With most people faces. It is not long lasting and I would recommend to some people but not for everyone." in 3 reviews
  • "This is b amazing eyeshadow palette. Besides the glittery color eyeshadow the other colors would make a very nice transition color.. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who wants it. I would definitely make a nice smokey eye with this product." in 3 reviews
MaryAnne A.
Review for: Nougat Shades Collection - Chantilly, Coffee, Praline, Pecan, Blackberry, Meringue more...
This review is 100% based on first impression, and colour me impressed! I swatched the colours and they look great and show up really well on my skin. I specifically bought this palette for 2 reasons: to travel with for work since it's so compact, and to essentially replace my UD Naked Smoky palette, which I don't get much use out of.
It's a great starter palette, and it's ideal for a simple look. And, the colours from this palette have almost identical matches to the UD palette. I've swatched them in the picture. The UD Naked smokey palette is (N) and the corresponding Sephora palette is (S). So from left to right it's:
1. Thirteen (N) and Chantilly (S)
2. Password (N) and Coffee (S) (I know the Whiskey (N) is the brown one, but it doesn't show up on my skin at all)
3. Radar (N) and Praline (S) and Dirtysweet (N) (I feel like Praline is an inbetween of Radar and Dirtysweet)
4. Armor (N) and Pecan (S)
5. Black Market (N) and Blackberry (S) (Blackberry is definitely more shimmery than Black Market)
6. High (N) and Meringue (S)
Considering they're equally matched in pigmentation (IMO) and the mini palette is good enough to do a smokey eye with on its own, I say save your coint! Good job, Sephora
Edit: I don't see the pictures when I post, even though they're there when I edit, but generally those are the colours that pretty much match each other in the 2 palettes
2nd edit: I have super oily skin, which equals super oily (hooded) eyelids. I usually use primer, but the UD's Radar always ends up all on my eye crease at the end of the day. The Sephora Praline held up! It's still on my lids after a full day of work 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Ruby H.
Review for: Cookie Shades Collection - Vanilla, Biscuit, Peanut, Caramel, Cocoa, Popcorn more...
I got this from Sephora because I wanted to get a small palette. It's ok. It has a lot of fall out and isn't that pigmented. I use it sometimes but not an everyday palette. It also doesn't come with a brush and that's pretty annoying. It has a good variety for a smaller palette.
𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢 𝐎.
Clinton
I love these colors they are nude & earthtone colors which are perfect for medium to dark skin tones. These colors have swatched perfectly they are highly pigmented and very creamy. I love this as a basic go to pallet especially when I’m traveling since it’s small and easy to throw in my carry-on. SEPHORA COLLECTION Miniature Palette
Betty M.
Pedro
Review for: Donut Shades Collection - Cream, Candy, Almond, Honey, Chestnut, Cassis more...
Huge fan of this pallet makes my eyes pop the almond shade gives me that smiley look without looking like a panda soft and lovely definitely worth buying for that all day work into your dinner date the cream color will attract everyone one to you eyes with its intense high pigment
Shauna C.
I got this from Sephoras website and I am truly impressed with how much I like it, I don't usually do the full eye unless I go out somewhere nice but I just love this so much I find myself wearing it more and more, it is really great for beginners because it comes with this cute guide and you can mix and match the colors for different looks, goes on a brush easily and is pigmented.
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this shade collection! I love all the colors on here. It’s long lasting... I love the shade. I’m a repeat user and I love this product. I recommend this product to everyone to buy. Yes, I would definitely would buy again.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
These colors match everything! I’m not a huge eye shadow person but this palette is perfect for me. I am a first time user and am rather pleased. The price is good compared to others of these shades and is cheaper so it doesn’t break the bank so much.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I snagged this before it was even out, the salesperson had to go look for it in the back! For $10, it’s a great deal. Cute packaging and the colors are universally flattering. It’s not the most pigmented or best quality palette ever but it’s worth $10. The “candy” shade is a white glittery shade, the Sephora salesgirl swatched it too and it looked incredible on her dark skin! I’m super pale so it was not as bold on me.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is a fun mini palette with warm nude colors. Palette is great for a mix of finishes. It comes with 6 shadows with a matte..shimmer...and glitter! I'm in love with these pigmented eyeshadows and I love it's mini!
Wanda  S.
Malden, MO
I am in love with this miniature cookie palette. High quality ingredients, easy application, good value for your money. Love the winking eye package. Very trendy, color palette makes your eyes pop! I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Megan K.
Is there a such thing about having too many shadows in the same hues??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I wonder how the pigmentation of this palette is has anyone tried it??
Is suitable for black eyes؟؟ is its qauality good ??
nandini k.
Are these eyeshdaows skin friendly and good for sensitive eyes?
North L.
Essex
So I’m not too good with eye shadows and I don’t really have that many it so I don’t know if I should get this one or no ?

back