BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A detangling and texture-managing comb with sturdy, widely spaced teeth—now in a convenient purse size.

What it does:
This gentle but sturdy comb works hard to detangle, style, and manage hair without sacrificing texture. Its widely spaced conical teeth are designed for optimal effectiveness and the tough, professional design provides salon-quality performance. It’s great for applying conditioner and even works on wavy or curly medium-to-long hair. The convenient reduced size is perfect for tossing in a purse or toiletry bag for detangling on the go.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Emily D.
Douglas, GA
I have twin girls with very long hair so someone mentioned this detangling comb. I absolute love it and so do my girls. It helps keep the tangles at bay while I style their long hair. I have recommended it to a friend who also has girls and they bought it. We love this comb
Raven C.
Mcdonough, GA
This is a necessity if you have natural hair. It is easy to carry around if you need to take it on the go, and the fact that the teeth are wide on this comb you don't have to worry about it snatching your hair out
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Great comb for detangling wet hair. Make hair brushing after baths not as painful for my children. Would definitely recommend
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This is a wide comb and i love this. This works the beys when my hair is wet, it definitely untagles my hair
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
Detangling combs are an absolute must have for natural women. This come is great for detangling my hair
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
this comb is great for all types of hair for volume, wet or dry styling, protecting the hair from breaking, ripping off the comb and/or getting tangled hair out after washing .This comb is a very heavy duty that prevents flyaway problems, helps detangle hair without causing split ends, evenly distribute conditioner to hair ends and more.
Jessica G.
Regina
I keep this comb in my purse because my hair gets tangled quite frequently. I use this every day that I wear my hair down. So great to just touch up if you need it after a windy day. Completely worth it and the size is perfect, compact enough to fit in a purse without issue and definitely does not need to be any larger to be effective.
Rosa A.
santo Domingo
I fell in love with the color of this comb but it works just fine, it gets the job done and I love it for after shower, I think it's affordable