BY SEPHORA

A three-piece set of travel-friendly brushes in a pretty, holographic clutch. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek set housed in an eye-catching case. The trio of compact-yet-versatile brushes is perfect for travel or midday touch ups and promises to add some color to your daily routine. This set contains: - Powder brush - Shadow brush - Angled liner brush see more...

• Do these come in any different colors or is it just one?2 Answers
Mich B.
Mich B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I brought one of the Sephora brushes thinking that it would be so nice to be have to have all the simple brushes that I use all in one little bundle. I didnt realize that the brushes were not up to my standards of how I like them to be. I returned the brushes the moment I got them
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
for the price of sephora's brushes they are honestly pretty good quality. I'm not great at makeup but I still wear it everyday so getting good brushes at a low cost was important to me and these are perfect
Lina S.
Lina S.
Philadelphia , PA
Love how small it is you can take it with you on the go where ever you go, the price range is ok I feel like you can find a better quality  Rush else where
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Surprisingly these mini brushes work amazing! I love that they're small so I can take them with me on the go. Hey are super soft and work great
Kaylee A.
Kaylee A.
Huntington Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is very affordable and very cute you can take it anywhere you go and I will buy another one soon and I will def be using it
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Darby, PA
The brushes were like bubby tails on my skin and they didn't she's when I cleaned them. Also they apply makeup really smoothly
Larissa C.
Larissa C.
95367
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little brushes ! They are mini and are perfect for traveling ! I love them so much and are affordable to buy !
MARIA C.
MARIA C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish there was more brushes to this collection there is only three but they okay and blendable...nice
Jacquline B.
Jacquline B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much. Very cute. Nice color. Beautiful. Great purchase. Easy to use. Met my expectations.
Salma E.
Salma E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have so many other brushes that were cheaper and better in quality. Yes these brushes are soft, but eventually, they start to fall apart. I stopped using these a few months after buying them on the sephora website. I would not repurchase this.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Portland, TX
Do these come in any different colors or is it just one?