SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Glitter Liner Set uploaded by Perla C.

BY SEPHORA

A mini version of the re-invented Sephora Collection glitter eyeliner and mascaras. Add a touch of holiday sparkle to your lash line or apply these shimmering liners over different eye shadows for an extra blast of "bling". This versatile liner set lets Includes a mini version of top selling shades: gold, black, silver, and navy, as well as a new holiday exclusive shade: Glittering Emerald. This set contains: - 5 x 0.05 oz Mini Glitter Liners in Navy, Gold, Green, Silver, and Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jenna L.
Meriden
These are perfect for those of us that love glitter, but hate the mess. These allow you to put the glitter exactly where you want it, without being time consuming. And there's even a few different color options as well.
Perla C.
Panorama City
I bought the gold one a couple weeks back and I absolutely fell in love with it because of the summer vibes. I use this around almost every time I do my makeup and it is quite long lasting. When I run out I am most definitely gonna buy this again. This glitter is a MUST !
Alexis P.
San Diego
I love the light pink color! It pops on the eye but isn’t too intense! I get compliments on it every time I use it! The quality is great as well and it is easy to remove.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Loved this glitter look! If you wanna go on a girls night out or spice things up go purchase this product! I keep using these over and over ! It’s a must! Highly recommend!
Cinthya A.
Chicago
Stays on all night!! Highly recommend! The shimmer is super pigmented and love the packing! It comes in a set so you def have options to play with!
Evette G.
Massena
Love love lov this glitter liner it works greatand isnt to sticky also i love how bright the colors are and different
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This liner set is good, but i’m not the type of person who will use this stuffs, and it really last long
ruby n.
Palmdale
Beautiful colors !!! The colors are very bright and beautiful and it makes your whole eye makeup pop <33
Katie K.
Las Vegas
These glitter liners are so amazing. They are the best ones I’ve ever tried and are such a great price.
Kon K.
I love Sephora! Always good quality products and with good price! I recommend,nice colors