BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
cvjax t.
delhi
Loreal is a good chance of getting to the point where I have to be at the top of the page need directions to be at the top of the list Smithfield® All Natural Boneless Fresh Pork Loin Filet Pack [product:clorox-company-14902-readymop-floor-cleaner,-24-ounce]
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
These nail files are PERFECT! So much better than cardboard files. At $10 for the full-sized file, it might seem a little pricey, but it is worth it because you won't need to get any other files. I have had this nail file for years now and I don't use other files. Cardboard files wear down and bend and crack, however this nail file works just as well as the day I got it! Plus, it's cute and comes in a nice little case! Trust me, you NEED this!
Estefania C.
This was one of the sale items I wanted to get; this is a mini crystal nail file in purple (you can also get it in pink). I don't have a travel file, so I thought this would be great to throw in my purse, especially since it even has a little travel case
Chantelle F.
Love this file. It does the job and keeps going. One file will last a very long time. This is my second one and only because I lost the firsr
Aliyah F.
Statesville, NC
This nail file does it's job, it is very good and it easily leaves the nail smooth unlike some other brands that leave the top of the nail rugged and torn at the top, this file smoothd it down and is easy to work with, great price for the work it does and I will definitely in the near future be buying this again .
Rosana Guicela S.
Paterson, NJ
Your nails to perfection with these beautifully colored nail ...s very well while the file is rough, but soon ...
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.