BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melanie S.
Douglas WY
Seems to work well, I use it on emergency basis in between having my nails done professionally.
Emily M.
Dartmouth , NS
I love it . Great for natural nails not so much gels or acrylics. I always have at least 3 on hand on in my purse one on my night stand and one in my nail drawer . Great for the price . Recommend to anyone looking for a good solid file that will last year's to come. It's my go to file.
Casey G.
Lambton Shores, ON
I really like crystal nail files as they always last long and create and smooth surface and is always reliable. They're easy to use. They're a little more on the expensive side when compared to other nail files but it is definitely worth it.
Maria T.
Round Lake, IL
Sephora nail files are also really good. They leave my skin the same way unlike others that leave my skin looking rough
Erica M.
Naperville
This nail file is cool! I had never used a crystal nail fold before, but it really gets the job done efficiently! It seems like this will not need to be replaced as often as a normal nail file would.
Kristen O.
west chester
There is no other way to file than with a glass nail file! This is my fourth or fifth. It beats competitors with quality. Will continue to buy.
Sophia L.
Delray Beach, FL
this is the way better than your traditional nail file not only does it last longer is more sanitary and not to mention adorable but it files your nails in seconds even acrylics definitely recommend trying this out I like to throw this in my purse super easy for on the go love this
Jibi P.
This crystal nail file is a GAME CHANGER! I have always had weak, brittle nails that would easily break/flake at the ends. The problem was that I was using emory board nail files. I finally started to use this crystal file and I've noticed a drastic change in my nails. No longer do they break easily, no longer do they flake or look brittle. With this file, my nails now look freshly manicured and healthy! I will ABSOLUTELY buy this file again - I highly recommend it.

Tip - remember to only file your nails in one direction!
Lauren P.
I have had this nail file for 5 years and it’s still going strong. I can’t live without it! Seriously! I now buy it as part of gifts for any occasion. It doesn’t hurt your nails and leaves a smooth finish.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
1,004 reviews
Small, affordable and easy to use on the go so never fear a chipped nail again! Fits in your handbag or jacket
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.