BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tea T.
It is really good and in a few strokes gets your nail nicely filed. It is easy to use and gets the job done.
Ungureanu S.
These crystal nail files file waaay better than your ordinary files. Filing is faster with these, so you don't have to lose your mind spending half an hour while trying not to hurt your nail. Now you can file "in just one way" like every other magazine says you are supposed to do without spending half a day on just one hand (slight exaggeration)
Natalie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This file works so good on your nails it doesn't weaken or break natural nails you can also use this on false nails it shapes and helps remove ridges that are on the nails really recommend to everyone!
Ellen G.
Freeland, MI
This is a great product to have in your purse and carry around for those times that you break a nail. Glass/crystal files are much nicer than the traditional "sand paper" nail files. They shape your nails much better and don't have fall out!
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
I have the full size version of this nail file, and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent...

I needed a new nail file and frankly, none of the other files on the market were doing my nails justice. Sometimes my nails can be frail and prone to flaking, and a metal file always made those issues worse. Once I saw this glass nail file at Sephora, I just knew I had to try it. It has two sides and they’re both a very fine grain, so it’s super convenient if you have brittle nails or even if you just want a more precise file. It’s incredibly easy to use and clean, and it comes with a handy cover too. The cover is a cheap plastic, but don’t let that deter you, I’ve dropped this file several times and the cheap plastic has kept the glass from breaking; so it may not look super fancy, but it does the job.

I’ve had this nail file for almost 2 years now, and it’s still going strong. I hope Sephora never discontinues it, I would be heartbroken!
Mihaela D.
I really enjoy using this nail file for shaping and making my nails shorter and more tamed. This is the best glass file ever. I bought it from sephora a year ago. I would buy this again if it brakes
Sabina S.
I always have one in my bag for emergency situations. It's awesome and practical to use. It leaves the nail smooth and precisely shaped. In love with it.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
The perfect nail file! Never dulls, easy to throw into my purse and have on hand. Very easy to clean and store. It makes nail care possible on the go.
Alesita E.
Me gusta este color rosarito intenso para las uñas lo use casi 2 meses por q me ponía casi todo el tiempo tiende un poco a tardar el secado, pero me encanto solo quisiera q sea un poco mas color a uña por que me gusta q sea naturalmpan
RA n ponerme con color
Love it i use this all the time grate I totally would buy this again im in love with it
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.