BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ivana M.
I HATE this product it CUT me so many times I couldn't even do my nails for 1 MONTHS and the worst part I had to go to the doctors so many times and see how it was doing and also I had to get massages every other day and if the Chinese people accidentally hurt me it started to bleed don't get this😡😡
Andrea N.
I definitely could be using this incorrectly, but I wasn't happy at all with the product. Innovative material, but not practical.
Megan G.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm not a fan of crystal files
It feels weird on my nails while I'm filing
They are not for me
Kristin G.
Denton, TX
I have heard time and time again that crystal nail files are the way to go. However, maybe it was just this one in particular - it felt rough on my nails and it seemed to cause splitting.
Maria G.
La he probado y no me ha gustado nada es super áspera y te hace bastante daño en las uñas se te quedan muy asperas y muy poquito hidratadas
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
Didn't really care for this. Worked just fine. Just don't see the point in paying more for something that will last just as long as a throw away one
Luisa F.
It is not really effective and does not help them at all I think it makes them look uglyIt is not really effective and does not help them at all I think it makes them look ugly
Halima A.
This nail file works very well and the color is so beautiful and nice. I really like this file it is easy to use and works excellent
Samantha H.
This product was small , not big enough for my nails but i still liked it . I love everything about Sephora
CHLOÈ  .
It works well, but I hate the irritating sound that it makes, also it is fragile, I actually broke it and had to throw it away
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.