BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Divya K.
I love how the nail file is better than some of the other brands that I’ve used before. This mini crystal nail file don’t snap in piece like other ones💖It the best 🤩✨
Nayara G.
Pli muito bem deixa as unhas maraaaaaaaaa de mais show perfeitas mesmo adoro lindas de mais nem palavras
Marisol C.
Deja las uñas muy bien, deja buena textura después de limarlas, tiene muy buena precentacion, la recomiendo.
Franckie B.
Atlanta
This is great for keeping in your purse for emergencies. It has saved my nails on more than one occasion.
Cree R.
Madison, WI
This shapes my nails soooo nice! I have very long natural nails and this isn’t too hard that it hurts me or ruins my nails. May be a little expensive for nails but they’re so precious to me I have to splurge a bit!
Tiana H.
inver grove heights
I love the fashionable style and it’s somthing any girl would want and it’s very awesome
Sierra a.
United States
This nail file is simple AMAZING!!! It doesn't take much pressure to work and gets the job done quickly.
Jessica 🌷.
Chicago
I️ personally love this for traveling. It works fine and comes with a travel case. Really handy when on the go.
Yeily M.
San Cristóbal
Very useful to protect and shape your nails This file is very important for me and even for people dedicated to beauty
Marina D.
Vancouver
Great product, gets the job well done on my nails. I always use this to do my nails at home.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.