BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Aldrin P.
The crystal file doesn't get dull with the passing of time.It is very easy to apply,simply "scrub" along the nails. I have used it just once but that was because I am not finding another one.I think that is a bit pricey but it's totally worthy. I recommend it to women and also beauty saloons.
Vicki P.
Best nail file ever! I always used to use metal, plastic or paper files and my nails would always split or crack. But the glass/crystal file makes my nails feel stronger and it is definitely worth an investment. I've had my file for years now, it doesn't break or wear down like other ones.
rola a.
Egypt
The is so SO so so good I so recommend you know I'll never lie to you about anything I buy so I think you should get it I bought it from sophora if you want to save money I recommend buying it from ultra or anywhere like this
Mary B.
Sculpt your nails to perfection with these beautifully colored nail files. The long-lasting crystal file completes any manicure and then easily washes for years of possible use. Each file comes with a shade-coordinated case and easily fits into your purse or hand bag for on-the-go filing
Shravya M.
Toronto
Good nail file..product can file your nails down quick with the right amount of pressure or just smooth out the edges if needed all while being very gentle! Doesn't cause nails to crack, tear, peel, split, etc. Leaves a VERY smooth edge
ines a.
Adoro que estas limas venham numa caixa, desta maneira estão sempre protegidas. são super suaves e fáceis de utilizar e lavar, são mais duradouras pelo fato de serem de vidro, eu recommendo o uso destas a outro tipo de lima, em relação á qualidade preço são muito boas.
Paula R.
I love the palette. Remain they fixed and last for many hours. Dries fast and leaves no imperfections.I do not usually have many products sephora expensive because they are worth, even so I love.
Paige B.
Love my nail file. I bring it everywhere. It doesn't take long to shape my nail the way I want & does the job quickly. Also doesn't leave behind that "thin nail" that you usually get with The cheaper files. Definitely recommend
Samantha H.
These files are a little more on the pricey side however they last way longer than a traditional file. It's nice and smooth so it not too rough on your nails. You also can just rinse it when you're finished and start your next filing with that new file feeling!
Ariadna E.
It may be a little bit pricey for my liking, but when I file my nails it leaves them perfect! And it is very very easy to use! I used a file from Sephora before, but not this kind and I have to say I prefer by much this one. I obviously will repeat in the future.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.