BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mihaela D.
I really enjoy using this nail file for shaping and making my nails shorter and more tamed. This is the best glass file ever. I bought it from sephora a year ago. I would buy this again if it brakes
kay L.
Love the colour i 100 % use this all the time I give my self a manicure + pedicure I have bought this twice before and I will be buying it again the nail file is so cute and is she easy to work with I can bring this with me any where
itxaso l.
New castle, DE
Estas limas de cristal al principio funcionan muy bien pero cuando ya llevas un tiempo usándola pierde bastante y ya no Lima igual, no hablemos si se te cae al suelo y se te rompe, prefiero las de toda la vida
Kristen C.
Winnipeg, MB
These crystal files are amazing. They last forever and really give you a clean edge. Obviously there’s no comparison between these bad boys and the coarse emery boards.
Michelle W.
Calgary
This was the first crystal nail file that I've ever used, and I don't think I would ever go back to the regular emery nail files after this.
While I found that the emery nail files caused my nails to peel, I've never had the same problem with the crystal nail files.
I also like that it lasts longer than the emery nail files, which lose its roughness after you've filed your nails using every inch of the file. With the crystal files, you can rinse it quickly in warm water, and the roughness will come back.
I've owned the same one for two years, and there is no sign of it needing to be replaced.
It is more expensive compared with emery nail files, but in the long term, I think it carries more value.
Alejandra R.
venezuela(ciuda bolivar)edo.bolibar,sector la sabanita calle paez casa #75
Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use.
Luisa F.
It is not really effective and does not help them at all I think it makes them look uglyIt is not really effective and does not help them at all I think it makes them look ugly
Anfa E.
wicklow
I liked this product but for the price of just a nail file it definitely wasn't worth it. I liked that it wasn't to rough on the nail. The first time I used it I accidentally to hard and it kinda hurt
Darlyn V.
Los Teques
This is a very nice collection, my mom always uses it and she loves it as much as she and her clients and they always have super beautiful, for my pate I love and love it.
Lucy W.
seaham , durham
This nail file is fit for purpose. It never fails me it always shapes my nails amazing and always makes them appear healthy and in good condition. I've bought a few of these for my friends aswell because I know they'll love them.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.