BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Claudia P.
One of the best nail files out there! Easy to use and shape you nail. They are very long lasting and don't get blunt unlike a normal nail gile. Pay attention not to break it 😂 it is kind of pricey for a nile file, but totally worth it!
jay p.
I give this five stars as it is give me a nice clean result I didn't think it was going to but it has I'm very proud with this good value for moneyit's a brilliant price I would recommend it to others
safae i.
taza maroc
Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order .already i posted something about your website in my blogmy email athlete_safae@hotmail.fr
Pavi T.
Toronto
So convenient to take along and does the job. Worth the price. You can always leave it in your purse and find it easily because it comes in a cute little holder. I would definitely buy again.
Manal A.
Toronto
It is a nice filing tool that never stop working and get retired for me . But the down side of it the feeling whenever I file my nail with it. I don't know how to explain it but it is exactly like the feeling of writing on a chalkboard with a chalk in a wrong way with load noise .. I am sure you got it.
Cherry C.
Galway
I really like this! i like this type of a nail file rather than the bulky one. i feel like i have more control on this kinda glass type of file when doing my nails and it works so perfect!
Abegail L.
Sydney
Works very well, it's good to keep for when your on the go and you end up messing your nail up. I always keep them everywhere in my house, because my nails tend to chip every now and then.
Rama T.
I really love this not harsh on your nail it gives the perfect glow and not like any other files this file helps you get the perfect healthy nails and plus its affordable I would recommend and I would buy it again
Tara C.
This nail file has changed my nails. Its not abrasive like traditional nail files and it has really reduced the splitting and peeling. Pair that with only filing your nails in one direction and it gives you a salon quality filing for pennies.
claudia elizabeth N.
Zapopan
Me fascina con tan solo ver sus colores y estilos.. Es genial que traiga su propia caja para protegerlo y sobre todo fácil de transportar... Lo volvería a comprar . ¡Una y otra vez! Súper recomendable ! "Like"
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.