BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jahnvi R.
I bought this nail file because i loved the color and how it looks! Moreover, it comes with a case so i can easily carry in my bag and it won't damage my other belongings. It's got a great grit to it. I'm happy with this product 😊
Soila J.
Helsinki
This files my nails but it takes time and it’s frustrating. I rather use the normal ones or the ones with many sides. This is a no for me. My friend loves these. I don’t see why she likes these sooo much?
Kyla V.
Honestly this is so beautiful. It works amazingly. Little pricey for a nail file but worth it!! Would definitely buy this again because it is stunning and a must have for my mani and pedi that I have with the girls every weekend. Definitely recommend! 😍
Jes M.
Trenton, ON
I still don’t understand how these aren’t the only file everyone owns because I’ve had this one for years and it hasn’t worn down on me yet! It works just as good as it did when I first got it. I’m still blown away by this product, I love it so much that I bought one for my mom and my sister in law.
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger
1,156 reviews
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Jotty K.
I love this file makes it better from the opi one just amazing results that come from this. I recommend this to anyone that like to do things with there nails.
Alanna t.
Huddersfield
It’s a good nail file it does it’s job and it’s got a really nice colour it’s very bright and beautiful you should buy it , although you can get much cheap ones but I think the more expensive the better the quality
Emma H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great file to keep in my purse. It works well, I like that it has its own case and it’s small enough that I don’t feel it will break easily despite being glass. I love to have it on hand for broken nails since I work retail and do a lot of unpacking boxes.
M.B.20.4 B.
These nail files are not only helpful but also cute because they are mini nail files. You can find them in pink plans maybe more colours. This is of good quality and doesn’t rip easily but I prefer the tall ones better.
Alondra Z.
texas city texas
muy buena la recomiendo de verdad les durara muchísimo el color es bello me gusta mucho y no se daña tengo como dos meses usándola y hasta en el agua la meto y sigue igual por calidad de verdad es buena hasta ahora no tengo nada malo que decir me gusto
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.