BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Aijalon W.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s easy to take on the go and it’s also very pretty. It’s works very well and I think a lot of people would like this file.
Lizbeth G.
Long Beach
It’s a little sharp on the tip but overall I love how it files down my nails and it doesn’t feel rough it really work better than any nail filer I’ve ever used. It’s a really cool nail filer because it’s made of crystal.
J K.
Brea, CA
I’m sure this is a great crystal file but ugh I can’t stand the sound of filing my nails on it! Also you are SUPpoSED to only go in one direction but I am so used to actually filing something down that it’s hard to change the habit! Sometimes though I will use a rougher nail file and use this one just to refine the edges, which works well.
Helen T.
I love nail and this makes my nail look good and feel good so they feel amazing and it not that much money
Jenn C.
Webster
Best nail file ever! It may seem like a lot at $10 but as long as you never drop it (it will shatter, being made of crystal) it will last forever. Creates a smooth nail edge. The best part is that you can wash it! It wont disintegrate like those gross paper files.
ahri z.
NY
I love this Nail Filer.
It is not rough like some of the other filers you can buy.
It is easy to clean off nail remains after you buff your nails.
Very good qualitty filer!
Josh’Lyn B.
Durham
Purchased at: Sephora
SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File is amazing and I would love to recommend to another consumer. It’s mini so it can be a cute on the go nail file
Lorena V.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this crystal nail file with the carry case. The case makes it convinient to carry around. The file works very well, and does not damage my nail. This file will last a long time, I’ve had mine for about five years, with cleanings it is still holding up pretty well. I wish this came in more colors.
Lucy M.
Es una Lima de uñas para empezar muy linda perfecta para llevar en el bolso para cuando se nos parte una uña y necesitamos limar esa aspereza que nos queda, tiene un diseño bastante colorido para la epoca de primavera verano, tenemos que cuidar nuestra apariencia y estar siempre cool, tiene 2 lados uno lima mas fina que sirve para esas pequeñas necesidades y otra mas gruesa para acortar la uña sin necesidad de cortarla, esta funcion tambien sirve si tenemos uñas de acrilico o gel
Fa◦Arenas ❣.
Miami
Absolutely incredible! At first, he seemed a bit thin and felt too soft to nail me. Incorrect. I polish my nails in a short time and it's great because it also comes with a carrying case. The only drawback is that the box looks and feels cheap. Large file, just rinse with water after you; ready!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.