BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Samantha L.
Orem, UT
My nails are one of the most important things to keep cute I can’t not go out wearing sandals if I don’t have my feet done so I had to purchase this nail filer for a good fast pedi at home I mean what can go wrong with your toes looking like you just went to the nail salon this is a great way to save so money I Cary this in my purse it also help with my hand nails you know those moments when you out in public and your break your nail this come In handy right
Shelia S.
Conroe, TX
This is a great, long lasting crystal nail file. I'v had mine for a year now and still works great. It is a fine grit, so not for filing nails down, but really great for finishing or detail work. I recommend a standard grit file for filing nails down to a desirable length and then using this to finish up.
Guadalupe R.
Santa Ana, CA
I've had this product four about four years now and it has done an amazing job all those years. It hasn't dulled due to overuse and has really helped me keep my nails in good shape. I also love the packaging, you can take it anywhere with you! Always a plus!
Aleanna S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
best nail file hands down! Files my nails so quickly and smoothly and such a pretty looking file as well. I wouldn't even think of using another. I've recommended this to all my friends and family. It's that good, I would buy this again in a heartbeat
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
I've used this for a while. It's very cute, very easy to use, works great, I would recommend this to a friend and I will continue to use it and continue to buy it as needed. I actually bought a few as stocking stuffers this year!!:)
Dana D.
Black Mountain
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product works amazing on the nails and leaves them feeling clean! The packaging is super small and super cute! It’s easy to hold and cary In my purse. I recommend this item strongly I would buy again!
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
I remember needing to find a nail file and i found this one at Sephora! The color options are cute and the are mini so it's great for traveling or if you are on the go a lot. It isn't the most amazing quality but it does the job that I need it to do!
Prisila G.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
One of my favorite traveling nail filer ! It is super compact and I love how it has a case so it will stay safe in your bag. Also, I feel like this nail filer because it's crystal stays sharper than regular nail filers. Definitely will buy again !
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
I like this nail file a lot. The packaging is so cute and it's a great value. It works really well to help me shape and smooth my nails. I would recommend it if you love to do your nails at home or need something for touch ups in between manicures.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I love this product! It's super cute and gets the job done. It always leaves my nails smooth and shaped to perfection. I prefer this brand over others. I will definitely be buying it again. I have long nails so I keep one in my purse at all times.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.