BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sharon M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Muy bonito y me sirve de mucho me encanta usarlo si lo recomiendo mucho lo uso mucho
Viviana M.
Herriman, UT
Love how that works in my nails , is easy to use and perfect to do mine nails at home
laura l.
Lewistown , PA
Got this as a gift and I like that it's not harsh on the nails and it's really smooth
Sadie A.
Beeville
Perfect for on the go, put it in a mini makeup go bag and always be prepared! Love it
Tayler D.
This is a cute product and works very well even tho I don't like crystal nail filters
Rebeca P.
Marlton, NJ
This is the perfect nail file! You will never want to use another. It works wonders.
Alicia P.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this nail filer!!! This is the only kind I use I wish I got the bigger one!!!
Lola F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very pretty and cute product. Leaves nails soft on the edges and very easy to use.
jazmine R.
San Bernardino, CA
I love crystal nail files!! They're so much better than any other nail files I have
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Absolutely my favorite nails file. I use it for everyone I do my own DIY Mani pedis
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.