BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tiana H.
inver grove heights
I love the fashionable style and it’s somthing any girl would want and it’s very awesome
love j.
Tacoma, WA
I ador this nail file it has a cute case and the color is so cute both my favorite color
Brittenne B.
San Francisco, CA
The crystal file was great on my nails but it made an annoying sound! I did like it tho.
Katherine r.
Suitland, MD
this an awesome product
I recommend this. product to anyone
that wants to buy is amazing
Courtney S.
Perfect for my purse and to fix any broken nail! Also love the sleek look and works great
Lola B.
Severn, MD
It's really good for the nails It Lit Fam Like LITTARYL BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW BUY IT NOW
Shelbee S.
Cottageville, SC
One of My favorite accessories...definitely a must have.....and such a beautiful color..
Alex M.
Good file just a bit pricey, it works well and doesn’t break easy at all! Would buy again
Liana T.
Evans, WA
It grinds my nail very fast and doesn't leave much residue. Making my nail have no ridges
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I loved mine. It has a little case that comes with it. Great for carrying in the purse
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.