BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brooklyn H.
Burkes Garden, VA
This is a cute looking nail file it works really well and on top of that who doesn't love pink
I love me a crystal nile file. It last longer, this is a really pretty one. Great for on the go
Chelsey P.
I love the design and it's easy to carry in your purse or book bag and it helps with your nails
Estrella C.
It made my nails really smooth and shiny. Worked perfect!. Made it feel likemu nails are strong
You wouldn't believe how strong this file is. Its a keepsake in my purse and works in a jiffy.
Cat L.
A good file! I use it every time I need a quick fix super handy and not too big def. recommend
Bri M.
I love this product much it works so well
I would def recommend it to a friend or family member
makayla h.
A really perfect nail file it never wears down and always gives you the look your looking for!
Megan G.
Fort Riley, KS
I'm not a fan of crystal files
It feels weird on my nails while I'm filing
They are not for me
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Average nail file I added to my order of makeup to reach a certain $$ amount for other freebies
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.