BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
So cute! Super convenient when your nails need that extra work lol. Good price! Will easily fit anywhere.
Gabriela A.
Northville, MI
This is the perfect nail filer! Keeps the nails strong, healthy and allows for the perfect shape easily.
Franckie B.
Atlanta
This is great for keeping in your purse for emergencies. It has saved my nails on more than one occasion.
Madeline B.
This filer is so good it never gets worned out and I love how it looks and how my looks after its awesome
Carissa D.
Miamisburg , OH
Very cute and Easy to throw in your purse for daily use when you need although color did not matter to me
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I love glass files they are so much better than the other ones, beautiful and slick love the packaging!
Lindsey R.
Sacramento, CA
Love this nail file it has lasted me forever and it's easy to keep in my purse for when ever I need it.
Madison B.
It's alright I suppose, I enjoyed the file fairly well, I don't necessarily like the look of it though
taynara t.
Muito bom recomendo very good amei demais bem pigmentacao cobertura durável muito bom mesmo ..........
Broke B.
I wear my natural nails so I totally love that I can take this with me in a big bag or a small clutch.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.