BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
I'm not a big fan of the crystal product. I've always been so used to using the original type of nail filers so I think its hard personally for me to get into using this one. When I use it I feel like the material is too rough on my nails and it doesn't file down as I would like it to.
Rebekah O.
It's a pretty good file, I got it on sale otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it because I thought it was overpriced. I really like it, tends to take off too much if I use it like others I have, which I guess is a good thing to say about it. I'd buy again if it were on sale again.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Love this crystal nail file, so happy the Sephora employee recommended it. Never used a crystal file before but love how fast you can do your nails, easily wash the file and keep using it forever. I was so tired of emery boards losing their effectiveness. I have purchased two, one for home & one for travel.
Avery r.
I'm obsessed with this nail file! it shaped my nails perfectly! i have really long nails and i like them to be shaped sort of like an oval/triangle. it shapes them perfectly and it's totally cute and beautiful! great product i would totally recommend! it's also my fav color! pink!
Sadies V.
Sephoras products are so amazing I love to use them but there so expensive so I really hope influenster will hook me up whenever I get my first box I really cant wait to get some free make up products
Roslynn J.
The color doenst matter to me but what the file is made out of itself matters most. The crystal file works best for me because it isnt as rough as the metal file, they smooth the edges without causing any pain near my skin, I feel like it safer and a quick smooter process or me.
Kristy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Crystal nail files are great because they're super smooth and won't caused jagged edges. Keep in mind though - you should always clip then file if you're looking to shorten your nails. Also, remember to file in one direction to prevent nail damage. Basically it Does it's job.
Alexu H.
If you like your nails looking glamorous as ever you'll love this nail filer! This product you can also find online and is priced at a good value and it is totally worth it. I would recommend this product to people who like their nails filed down with no sharp ends to them!
Mandy K.
Des Moines, WA
Will never go back to emery boards! This is my favorite nail file, and after a year is still going strong. It's sleek and comfortable, and I don't have to worry about it wearing out. My favorite!
Guadalupe R.
Santa Ana, CA
I've had this product four about four years now and it has done an amazing job all those years. It hasn't dulled due to overuse and has really helped me keep my nails in good shape. I also love the packaging, you can take it anywhere with you! Always a plus!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys