BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Faith B.
Citra, FL
These are the cutest nail files. I like them very well and they perform very well to. No to harsh on the nail
Stephanie M.
New Haven
Such a cute color, but otherwise just an ordinary nail file. Works well, but nothing overly special about it.
andriele b.
Adoro esse produto é muito bom surpreendentemente marca é maravilhosa e adoro usar esse produto desta marca.
Makayla C.
Really cool love the color and also does really good job at filing down my nails does good compared to others
Ana J.
Orlando , FL
I love, is super strong, you pretty hard and is super practical, mjy is comfortable to use, my mom facina him
loraine g.
Salem, OR
I like the design of the file and does the magic any file does. This one has lasted longer than others though
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Travel size inexpensive very sturdy I just absolutely love it still use it but sadly currently misplaced it.
Samantha H.
This product was small , not big enough for my nails but i still liked it . I love everything about Sephora
veronica s.
Great mini crystal nail filer. Easy to use leaves nails looking great. Especially if you have thick nails.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Sephora products have yet to disappoint me! I always trust this brand when buying make up or make up tools
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.