BY SEPHORA

SEPHORA COLLECTION

J. S.
Stanley , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Works so well & lasts forever! I’ll never go back to the old school files that leave your nails with jagged edges!
Vanessa R.
San Jose, CA
I could carry this product with me at anytime and it sometimes does come in handy. It really gets the job well done
Regan F.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this nail file, crystal nail files are definitely the best and I could even travel with it without breaking.
Catalina C.
Fort Worth, TX
Absolutely love this because it fits literally anywear and any bag I have! This has saved my hands plenty of times
dennise f.
Rio Grande City, TX
I love these files because there mini and my nails are small and it also files very good and leave my nails awesome
Adelaida R.
Tucker, GA
Realmente me agrada usar porque es práctico para llevarlo en la bolsa uno nunca sabe cuando se pueda romper un uña
Carolyn C.
Jacksonville , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I like the crystal files but it just didn't last long. A little thick for cleaning under the nails too. Good price.
Jessica S.
Cobleskill, NY
Love the color and works like a charm perfect size and hold and as usual sephora is expensive but good products.
Katelyn V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this Sephora collection mini crystal nail filer it is easy to use and makes my nails look smooth!
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
I don't use nail files much, just because the feeling really bugs me, but this nail file works wonders! Love it.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.