SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #7 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple
I love this product because it doesn't break easy. Lasted me 3 months of usage but bits and pieces started to come off after 5 weeks. Very easy to use. It had great control. I would recommend to others because it's better than other filers.
lezlie r.
Fort Wayne, IN
Not only is this nail file so adorable and pretty, it is great for travel and can easily be thrown in your travel bag or urse. It has lasted me about 8 months with light use. I would purchase this product over and over again. It dosent leave your nails chipped or yucky looking!
Mia M.
Ames, IA
Really good nail file, it's a pretty color and comes in the same color case.  It works well for not too expensive a price, and since I prefer crystal/glass nail files over the board type, I'd definitely recommend this one.
luisa r.
I would like to use the product I heard they are excellent and durable. Yo podria usar la marca opi , revlon They are more suitable for me, In comparison with others is a product costs,For your presentation if the easy application is remarkable.
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
I love this nail file and have purchased several for myself and for gifts. You just have to run it under water to clean it and it is supposed to be better for your nails. I always get a smooth file and I would repurchase
Anna W.
I love class new files they work great in it leaves my nails with a nice soft tip I usually get my nails cut on things were stuck when I just use nail clippers but filing them down makes it smooth. I definitely recommend
Elisabeth A.
I loved the size of this product. It was really handy and it easily fits in my purse. I expected it to hardly work, but the little file really worked on my thick nails. It was very effective and I would buy again.
Molly J.
Covington, LA
I have horrible nails. They're thin, they're weak, and they just won't grow. Even worse, filing them makes them worse. This glass file is the only one that doesn't damage my nails and still files down the edges.
haydon s.
First of all I love the color because pink is my favorite color so that's a plus. Perfect for keeping in my purse on the go especially when I have a hang nail or something that's bothering me while out and about
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Cutest little nail file I always have this in my purse so whenever I need it it's there. You can purchase this at sephora. Better than the average nail file I've used. Definitely would repurchase in the future
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys