BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These files are so great! They are such good quality and last a long time compared to the frail cardboard files. These are nice and durable and do the job. They are definitely worth it.
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
my absolute FAVORITE OF ALL TIME nail file. the size is PERFECT to keep in your bag, desk at work, travel kit, etc. i recommend having a couple small ones and a big one that you can keep with your polish. once i bought my first one i have never been able to use another nail file, this is simply the best. i bought a bunch for my friends for Christmas and they are all as obsessed as i am. it sounds silly that a nail file with revolutionize your beauty routine but this one does! its that amazing! i will never buy another nail file!
Ashley K.
New York
If you’re looking for a good glass make file, to shape nails, this is for you. It is way better that the cheap sandpaper ones, because it doesn’t rip or tear. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who shapes or does their nails.
ibrahim a.
Friendswood, TX
I use the glass nail files all the time because they are much healthier for your nails. They keep them very smooth and I have less peeling, breaking, and less issues with my nail cuticles. I love this one because first it's pink and it is my favorite color so bonus on that one. It comes with a case that is so sturdy I don't mind putting it into my purse or travel bag. It won't break the file inside because of the sturdiness of the case. The nail file is made of excellent quality glass and it is so easy to maintain, by just gentle soap and water. It never goes dull so that is a bonus as well. I highly recommend this product for its excellent quality, easy to maintain, longevity, and over all beautiful look.

I've included pictures of mine, so hope this helps you out!

any questions, feel free to ask and i will try to help you.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
These nail files are PERFECT! So much better than cardboard files. At $10 for the full-sized file, it might seem a little pricey, but it is worth it because you won't need to get any other files. I have had this nail file for years now and I don't use other files. Cardboard files wear down and bend and crack, however this nail file works just as well as the day I got it! Plus, it's cute and comes in a nice little case! Trust me, you NEED this!
Anna S.
I'm in love with this nail file it's the best I've ever tried. It is gentle to nails but effective. All you have to do when it gets dull is rinse it under water! I've had mine for about a year now and it is still amazing. The only con I have is that the carrying case opens and it actually opened in my bag and my nail file snapped but for $10 I have NO complaints. I love this nail file and you can ask any of my friends I am very particular about my nails!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
Saphora has high quality beauty products and there nail products are like a cherry on top I absolutely loved this but honestly I just love looks it does the same job any other nail file would do. It does last a bit longer though so if you’re buying for looks get it!!
Angie E.
Baltimore, MD
SUPER CUTE AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM! It's a pretty good nail file for how extremely cheap and affordable it is! It works just like an expensive one. I'm a repeat user and I will continue to use this! I will definitely be buying again and I recommend it.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I like that this file is stiff. I tend to bend or break typical files as I use them.  The small size is great for apartment living.  The grit is not too severe so it is gentle on my nails.  I wish is came in black! I had a glass file before this one and I lost it, so I wanted to buy again. I think it will last longer than a typical file.
Jenna H.
This crystal nail file is very gentle, and is great for smoothing my nails when they are brittle or dried out. It is not harsh, and is great compared to other companies. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want a harsh file for their nails, or anyone who gets acrylics.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys