BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashley C.
Baton Rouge
The glass ones are the best! Really evens and files them
Down. Price point isn’t bad. I would repurchase. Easy to use!
Ashley D.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great nail file! I have had it for over a year now, and it is still like new. It’s a great long-term product.
Rebecca M.
This has lasted me several years. I love this nail filer. Gives me a great shape and it never feels as if it gets dull.
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
it’s pricey I replace mine each 2 weeks but it keeps my keep my nails look good. but I use get my nails done each week.
Jasmine R.
So for a nail file is a great issued so now you way you like it is beautiful on now. The nails are left nice and shape
Amber G.
Reedsburg
I love these glass nail files they work the best. They also don't make that horrid noise that the regular files make.
Yesenia G.
I love these files not only are they cute but really come in handy. I can take it while traveling. Works really good.
Analee M.
Liberal
These are the cuutest nail filers. They also come with a cute little case. What more can we ask for . i do recommend
Amber Rae H.
Eldorado, IL
Prefer a crystal file to minimize the damage to my nails and live that this one has a case.. I keep one in my purse!
Kamille D.
Springfield
Glass type nail files are the best way to go, this never gets dull and it is the strongest nail file I've ever used!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.