BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I have always loved crystal files but these are beyond amazing. I couldn't find any more word other that go get it now .
Kandace S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
So cute and handy! Great to stick in a purse for on the go or to store! It lasts a good while too since it files so well!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Purple is my color so it only makes sense to have a matching nail file that works great and is so affordable. Thank you.
Vicktor C.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I am doing my nails I certainly use my nail file to make sure my nails are always on point. Recommend this product.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
This nail buffer is so cute i like the color of it you can get it at sephora or online and this will last you a long time
Emily C.
This was amazing! I loved using this Little cute crystal Nail file
I hope more people use it. Because I definitely am.!!
Wendy M.
Files my nails in place and leaves them perfect just the way i want them theres no pain with this nail file works amazing
Shona Y.
Quitman, AR
Too cute and useful, the price is great for his much use you get out of it and I love the holder it just works so nicely!
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this nail file is does the job very nice it is not rough it is the perfect roughness that you need and great quality
ALEJANDRO M.
I like this, me encata este mini crystal la verdad es muy beuno para las uñas me fascina y ciertamente lo compro a menudo
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.