BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
Great for traveling and small enough to put in your purse to carry around. My nails grow fast and then break so it's convent
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! This is an awesome product!! it leaves my nails perfect. Thanks to this product my nails are almost always perfect.
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
This File Is Really Really Really Cute !! It Caught My Eye Along With The Set Of Nail Clippers That Were In The Same Section.
Vanessa L.
Middletown, NJ
Very good at filing down nails. Super cute color and love that it's tiny and not too big. It's easy to use and carry around.
Kimberly S.
Warwick, RI
Perfect size for purse, desk, travel. Gentle, didn't snag or "rough up" my thin nails (recovering from regular gel mani's!).
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love love how it has a mini Crystal nail file love that it’s a very pretty love how it glides really nice on my finger nails
Kylie S.
Port Carbon, PA
This nail file is the best it works really well I'm am so happy it's awesome you really need to try it definitely five stars
мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail filer but it’s very easy to use and light weight . My nails always grow so fast and this filer does the job
Aleah B.
it's hard to go wrong with nail files seeing all they need to do is file your nails but this is great also would recommend!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I love this product and it so easy to use. It is packaged very nicely. I would tell my friends to get this. I love Sephora.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.