BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Yasmin L.
Perris, CA
Absolutely amazing! This is a must have. If you don't already have. Go buy it. It gets ghe job done great. You won't regret it.
Daniela U.
Ellicott City
What can I say!!! Super easy to use and supe colorful options, I couldn't decide what color to get, and I took them all!!! 😍😍😍
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
I liked this product its cute and ombre look is amazing and tge case is also nice but best of all tge product works super good
Erika Cecy R.
Amazing in filing nails! Really loved how my nails came out and applying the nail polish with good even nails always feels good
Caprice T.
Long Beach , CA
I felt like this was a decent buy because they don't fade like the little cheapy board nail files do but it wasn't my favorite
Katelinn K.
Awesome brand of file! Lasts awhile and doesn't shed as much as most files!!! I like the colors but it also nourishes my nails
MARY S.
Mentor, OH
I liked this but there is only one "grit", so it's great to file down nails but not so great to even out or smooth nail edges.
Ashley D.
Stockton
Works perfect love it very useful one of my go tos if I am going out and want to do my nails. Way better than what i was using.
Kimberly S.
Warwick, RI
Perfect size for purse, desk, travel. Gentle, didn't snag or "rough up" my thin nails (recovering from regular gel mani's!).
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! This is an awesome product!! it leaves my nails perfect. Thanks to this product my nails are almost always perfect.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.