BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
I have always loved crystal files but these are beyond amazing. I couldn't find any more word other that go get it now .
Soph P.
Berlin, CT
I like this nail file when I'm on vacation or on the go a lot. It's small and doesn't take up a lot of room in my purse.
Heather M.
This thing is amazing! It felt a little like nails on a chalkboard at first but now i don't even notice. Quality product.
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
I like this, me encata este mini crystal la verdad es muy beuno para las uñas me fascina y ciertamente lo compro a menudo
Shona Y.
Quitman, AR
Too cute and useful, the price is great for his much use you get out of it and I love the holder it just works so nicely!
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this nail file is does the job very nice it is not rough it is the perfect roughness that you need and great quality
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Purple is my color so it only makes sense to have a matching nail file that works great and is so affordable. Thank you.
Jennifer R.
Porterville
Great for travel. Always have one handy in my purse just in case there is a snag and I don’t want it to break. Works well
Brittany M.
This works great for me. Not too hard and i love the color choice and the minikit as well so that i can travel with it!!
Emily C.
This was amazing! I loved using this Little cute crystal Nail file
I hope more people use it. Because I definitely am.!!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys