BY SEPHORA #5 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brittany M.
This works great for me. Not too hard and i love the color choice and the minikit as well so that i can travel with it!!
Heather M.
This thing is amazing! It felt a little like nails on a chalkboard at first but now i don't even notice. Quality product.
aaru S.
This works well have been using it from longtime, it is very affordable. Have not used any other brand happy with this.
Katie M.
Newmarket
I love to do my nails so I am always making sure they are the best shape. This is very colorful and works very good too
Thailia S.
apple valley
I love the little storage container it comes with and of course pink is one of my favorite color so it's nice to have 👍
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really like this nail file. Lasts a long time and works well. I would buy this again. And have given this to friends
Rebecca M.
This has lasted me several years. I love this nail filer. Gives me a great shape and it never feels as if it gets dull.
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
I’ve had mine for a while and I love it. It doesn’t feel like I’m sanding the edge of my nails like regular nail files
Lindsay C.
San Francisco
it’s pricey I replace mine each 2 weeks but it keeps my keep my nails look good. but I use get my nails done each week.
Jasmine R.
So for a nail file is a great issued so now you way you like it is beautiful on now. The nails are left nice and shape
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys