BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love this! It’s very travel friendly! It didn’t break or get dull! I prefer to file my nails with this product then any other! I’m sure you can find a cheaper nail filer but this one is truly worth it!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
The fact that it comes with a little case is so aww some. I can always find it in my purse when I need it and there is never a time I have to question if I brought it with me! I like that they last a long time too!
Linda S.
Metairie
I absolutely love these any of the nail filers from Sephora they have so many different colors and pretty patterns and styles I highly recommend these and you can choose your favorite color or Style.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
I love this mini crystal nail file. It make your nails shinny. You can Buffy them easy and it just plan easy to use. I don’t like the other brands. This one just files so easily. I’ll buy another eventually.
Gabby M.
 and made my nail,
 don’t like it
 never will use it again
 how to get all my money back
 horrible product
 don’t like it
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love these nail files 😍 they are so so pretty first of All, but other than that they work so well. Ive used so many nail files that just dont get the job done, but this one is so tough and its one of my faves
Khae C.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve purchased so many of these for different locations. It’s easy to clean and files my nails better than a board file. My nails don’t peel anymore since I’ve started using a glass file
Grace B.
clarkston
This product is very good for travel and to keep in your purse! Unfortunately it’s not very sharp and it’s kind of pricey but the quality. But is safe and will not cut anything well in your travel bag or your purse.
Alena A.
New york
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this one, The Mini Size Crystal File is ideal for traveling and is the perfect size for pocket or purse. Comes with free companion case. Its absolutely beautiful, anyone going to love this
Bryanna I.
I have had this nail file for Months and it still works as well as the day I got it. It files my
Nails easily and glass flies are known to be better for nails and avoid them from splitting or breaking.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.