BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
I liked this product its cute and ombre look is amazing and tge case is also nice but best of all tge product works super good
Erika Cecy R.
Amazing in filing nails! Really loved how my nails came out and applying the nail polish with good even nails always feels good
Katelinn K.
Awesome brand of file! Lasts awhile and doesn't shed as much as most files!!! I like the colors but it also nourishes my nails
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love love how it has a mini Crystal nail file love that it’s a very pretty love how it glides really nice on my finger nails
Vanessa L.
Middletown, NJ
Very good at filing down nails. Super cute color and love that it's tiny and not too big. It's easy to use and carry around.
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! This is an awesome product!! it leaves my nails perfect. Thanks to this product my nails are almost always perfect.
Kylie S.
Port Carbon, PA
This nail file is the best it works really well I'm am so happy it's awesome you really need to try it definitely five stars
мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail filer but it’s very easy to use and light weight . My nails always grow so fast and this filer does the job
Kimberly S.
Warwick, RI
Perfect size for purse, desk, travel. Gentle, didn't snag or "rough up" my thin nails (recovering from regular gel mani's!).
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
This File Is Really Really Really Cute !! It Caught My Eye Along With The Set Of Nail Clippers That Were In The Same Section.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys