BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Megan D.
Lexington, KY
This is a convenient nail file to keep in the purse and car to use while on the go. It easily evens out a broken or chipped nail
Gina Mae A.
I love the material its made out of and that its durable and pretty colors.i couldnt be happier.very inexpensive and a must have.
Jaci F.
Telephone, TX
These nail files are by far one of the best in the market. They leave the nail smooth and ready to paint without too much effort.
Jordan l.
woodland
I don’t use it on me because my nail clippers are really nice but my pets nails get pointy so I lightly file them down with this.
ashley g.
Spring
i love this nail file because it is smoothe & easy to use. compared to others, it is better in my opinion because it isnt gritty
Lexys B.
Laconia
This nail filer comes in a cute little container. It is fashionable and works well. It isn't a cheap item but not too expensive.
Ashley D.
Stockton
Works perfect love it very useful one of my go tos if I am going out and want to do my nails. Way better than what i was using.
Erika Cecy R.
Amazing in filing nails! Really loved how my nails came out and applying the nail polish with good even nails always feels good
Yasmin L.
Perris, CA
Absolutely amazing! This is a must have. If you don't already have. Go buy it. It gets ghe job done great. You won't regret it.
Katelinn K.
Awesome brand of file! Lasts awhile and doesn't shed as much as most files!!! I like the colors but it also nourishes my nails
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys