BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

мαяιєѕα к.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this nail filer but it’s very easy to use and light weight . My nails always grow so fast and this filer does the job
Shyann L.
Poteau, OK
This File Is Really Really Really Cute !! It Caught My Eye Along With The Set Of Nail Clippers That Were In The Same Section.
Kimberly S.
Warwick, RI
Perfect size for purse, desk, travel. Gentle, didn't snag or "rough up" my thin nails (recovering from regular gel mani's!).
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! This is an awesome product!! it leaves my nails perfect. Thanks to this product my nails are almost always perfect.
Vanessa L.
Middletown, NJ
Very good at filing down nails. Super cute color and love that it's tiny and not too big. It's easy to use and carry around.
Kylie S.
Port Carbon, PA
This nail file is the best it works really well I'm am so happy it's awesome you really need to try it definitely five stars
Whitney F.
Louisville, KY
Great for traveling and small enough to put in your purse to carry around. My nails grow fast and then break so it's convent
Taylor S.
Not only is it a great color, it's easy to use and files my nails down perfectly! I highly recommend this product to others!
Ahlyah N.
Hartford, CT
I like the way it leaves my nails.I will definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family bc its just awesome.
Alexandra N.
I love how smooth this makes my nails feel. It doesn't chip them and is quite gentle. I use this for hang nails and snags.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys