BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Delaney H.
Cullowhee, NC
Great to keep in my purse so I have it with me at all times! You never know when your going to break a nail and need to file it down!
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
This is absolutely my favorite kind of nail file does not chip or break your nails like a regular nail file highly recommend using it
Jayme B.
Neola, IA
These are so flashy and fun! I bought these for all of my neices and they just love them! Compact, cute, easy to use, and affordable.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I love this file!! It's genial on your nails and easy to clean. Just rinse the file after a couple uses and it will last a lifetime.
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
I love this Crystal nail filer because it doesn't cause my nail to feel scratchy or rough especially since it's a crystal nail filer.
Breanna J.
Great for travel! You can just put it in your purse and always have it handy. Very affordable so don't miuss out on this great deal!
Brittany B.
This file rocks. I don't like how expensive it is but it really does the trick and lasts a long time. And I absolutely looove pink.
Leah G.
Saunderstown, RI
This nail file is perfect to take on the go! The small size makes it easy to throw in your purse and go! It is effective in filing.
Faith W.
Affordable. Not the cheapest but the quality overrules that. Best nail file I've ever used and doesn't bend and break like others.
Afia E.
Elmhurst, NY
It's ok. Didn't really love it but it got the work done! As far as a filer goes, it was pretty straight forward and really pretty.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys